By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Tagging

Around the Network
Jeroid said:
Poor Toukiden.
Do you think it can do 120k first week?

Doubt it, The original did 124k. This game is an enhancement (like MH4G).

OT: Just realized since its been floating around on amazon, MHFG on vita is coming out next week. I didnt expect much but didnt the ps3 version chart here?

Edit: PS3 version showed up here with final day being 32points and 19k Sold FW. So much for that

Does anyone know how to open a thread? I'm new here. ^^
Want to compare Toukiden and Toukiden Extreme. 

Jeroid said:
Poor Toukiden.

Doubt it. Its only a beefed up version of the first Toukiden, similar to SS:Delta. IMO if it clears 50k first week, then it will be good If it manages an opening of 70k retail, then its stellar.

Anyways, we might see a strong week for the Vita in 24 days. Toukiden, Hyperdimension and LL from Kadokawa. So an above 50k opening for Toukiden and 2 games that both have the potential at opening ~30k. Might we see a boost in Vita sales. Maybe 25k+?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Jeroid said:

I think you need 50 posts before you can make a thread! I could be wrong though!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Jeroid said:
Poor Toukiden.

Doubt it. Its only a beefed up version of the first Toukiden, similar to SS:Delta. IMO if it clears 50k first week, then it will be good If it manages an opening of 70k retail, then its stellar.

Anyways, we might see a strong week for the Vita in 24 days. Toukiden, Hyperdimension and LL from Kadokawa. So an above 50k opening for Toukiden and 2 games that both have the potential at opening ~30k. Might we see a boost in Vita sales. Maybe 25k+?

25k+? Thats it? O.o That wouldn't be good since its currently at the 23k-24k line last week

RealGamingExpert said:
Jeroid said:

I think you need 50 posts before you can make a thread! I could be wrong though!

Ok thanks bro. :)

hunter_alien said:
Jeroid said:
Poor Toukiden.

Just 25k?
I think Vita could do 40k at that week.

tbone51 said:
hunter_alien said:
Jeroid said:
Poor Toukiden.

25k+? Thats it? O.o That wouldn't be good since its currently at the 23k-24k line last week

Unlikely it stays at that level. Don't think Vita's baseline is quite that high.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
hunter_alien said:
Jeroid said:

Unlikely it stays at that level. Don't think Vita's baseline is quite that high.

Should be 19k-20k intill then. I think the bundle is doing well which is why the vita is currently above 20k, could be wrong. Do you think it'll dip to 15k soon? Before FW vita was doing 19k-22k weekly. (if im mistaken, pls point it out :)