By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Funny it is now just below Toukiden. Speaking of Toukiden, why so slow lately?

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Funny it is now just below Toukiden. Speaking of Toukiden, why so slow lately?

Some games blow up when pre orders start, thats what happened here. It'll pick up within its last 10-15 days imo

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

Digital game is cheaper though, thats rare for Nintendo game. There are some games that have 10%+ digital ratio (Ninty Games) like AC i think is 20% and LoZ WW HD/ALBW, MH4. But its nt a huge difference, we'll have to see.

As for the Treasure Box, i think it'll easily do over 1k. Of course we unfortunately wont kno unless they mention it.

You have resources here on the forum that tracks this the best we can.

MH4, Wind Waker HD, and ALBW where just under 10% and AC was no where close to 10%, let alone 20%.

MH4 i could of sworn was 10%, but its close. Made the mistake of ALBW+WW HD as those games are 10%+ for West (at least in the US according to NPD).

As for AC, Its way over 10% buddy :). Cant find the article for it but here is enough proof. FW sales were 800k, 200k was digital (25% start) http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/14/this-week-in-sales-animal-crossing-new-leaf-dethrones-mario-monster-hunter/

lol, did you read the link you're posting? Download cards are not digital sales, because it's a physical voucher you buy. These sales are counted with Famitsu weekly reportings. The vouchers only sold well because they undershipped the game as shown by the very low number purchases made via eShop.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

MH4 i could of sworn was 10%, but its close. Made the mistake of ALBW+WW HD as those games are 10%+ for West (at least in the US according to NPD).

As for AC, Its way over 10% buddy :). Cant find the article for it but here is enough proof. FW sales were 800k, 200k was digital (25% start) http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/14/this-week-in-sales-animal-crossing-new-leaf-dethrones-mario-monster-hunter/

lol, did you read the link you're posting? Download cards are not digital sales, because it's a physical voucher you buy. These sales are counted with Famitsu weekly reportings. The vouchers only sold well because they undershipped the game as shown by the very low number purchases made via eShop.

It doesnt say anything about DL Cards, Famitsu had the game at 700k FW. Anyway how about the other links i sent you. 3.26mil = Retail and 740k+ is digital

tbone51 said:

It doesnt say anything about DL Cards, Famitsu had the game at 700k FW. Anyway how about the other links i sent you. 3.26mil = Retail and 740k+ is digital

Nintendo is counting shipped download cards as digital sales. Look at Famitsu's first week sales compared to Media Create. Famitsu counts download cards in their weekly reportings, Media Create doesn't.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
DerNebel said:
POE said:
Is it correct to say that today Hyrule Warriors gained 15 points?

Nope

Yeap, it actually did. (i do kno wat you mean, technically nope :P)

Well it actually didn't. Unless it was on zero points yesterday. Which I doubt. 

Still, guess it's good to see both versions. A good day for MH, an average one for Smash and Persona, and a point for Hyperdimension Neptunia. Think everyone can be happy with today

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:
DerNebel said:
POE said:
Is it correct to say that today Hyrule Warriors gained 15 points?

Nope

Yeap, it actually did. (i do kno wat you mean, technically nope :P)

Still, guess it's good to see both versions. A good day for MH, an average one for Smash and Persona, and a point for Hyperdimension Neptunia. Think everyone can be happy with today

It actually did, cuz if it never showed up, we wouldnt have added 15points to the 18points now would we!? (seriously though, did you miss my comment. I already knew that >_>

tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

It actually did, cuz if it never showed up, we wouldnt have added 15points to the 18points now would we!? (seriously though, did you miss my comment. I already knew that >_>

Yeah I read your comment. Was just throwing my opinion into the ring as well. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better update for the title after today's Direct.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

Nintendo is counting shipped download cards as digital sales. Look at Famitsu's first week sales compared to Media Create. Famitsu counts download cards in their weekly reportings, Media Create doesn't.

I get how the DL cards work (famitsu tracks it). But AC are still high, maybe though its not as high asi think. The 4mil claimed that week did not seem like it was shipped though. But watever. No point in continuing this with me never stopping lmao

Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah I read your comment. Was just throwing my opinion into the ring as well. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better update for the title after today's Direct.

Maybe, Im just happy the 15points+ was added! Im hoping it clears with 50points, but 40 seems like the safe bet.