By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I'm happy with this ^.^ Direct tonight too!

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
POE said:
Is it correct to say that today Hyrule Warriors gained 15 points?

Nope

Yeap, it actually did. (i do kno wat you mean, technically nope :P)

Top Games of the Month (Combined)

1915k: GTAV  [1211k(PS4) +704k(X1)]

1479k: ORAS

1455k: AC:U [907k(X1) + 548k(PS4)

889k: Halo: MCC

714k: SSBU 

669k: FC4 (302k(PS4) + 196k(X1) + 173k(PC/Last Gen)

342k: SSB 3DS

262k: TLoU R

150k: MK8

130k: SM3DW

Top Individuals

1479k: ORAS

1211k: GTAV (PS4)

907k: AC:U (X1)

889k: Halo: MCC

714k: SSBU 

704k: GTAV (X1)

548k: AC:U (PS4)

342k: SSB 3DS

302k: FC4 (PS4)

262k: TLoU R

196k: FC4 (X1)

150k: MK8

130k: SM3DW

Anyway these are all the games on COMG (WiiU)

Looks like HW wont bomb, just underperform... Or maybe beat the expectations

259p Mario Kart 8
200p New Super Mario Bros U
75p Monster Hunter 3G
74p Pikmin 3
66p Super Mario 3D World
59p Dragon Quest X (2nd Release)
54p Nintendo Land
33p Hyrule Warriors
24p Donkey Kong TF
21p Super Smash Bros WiiU (*Not Released)
21p Wii Party U
16p Just Dance WiiU
15p Dragon Quest X (1st Release)

tbone51 said:
DerNebel said:
POE said:
Is it correct to say that today Hyrule Warriors gained 15 points?

Nope

Yeap, it actually did. (i do kno wat you mean, technically nope :P)

Yeah, it probably pulled in 1-2 points in actuality, but it basically confirmed the best case scenario for HW (or at least best case as of a few days ago) which certainly makes me more comfortable with my sales projections ^.^

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Finally the normal version of HW showed up.

We still need the Digital SKU and the Unavailable Limited Treasure Box Edition to show up :)

OT: SSB soooooo goooooood :3

tbone51 said:
BraLoD said:

We still need the Digital SKU and the Unavailable Limited Treasure Box Edition to show up :)

Treasure Box will just barely be 4 figures, if that high. It's extremely limited (as is all Treasure Boxs. They're >$150). Not sure if digital sales are really worth mentioning. It's rare for digital to be more than 10% of total sales. Even 10% is very rare.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
BraLoD said:

Treasure Box will just barely be 4 figures, if that high. It's extremely limited (as is all Treasure Boxs. They're >$150). Not sure if digital sales are really worth mentioning. It's rare for digital to be more than 10% of total sales. Even 10% is very rare.

Digital game is cheaper though, thats rare for Nintendo game. There are some games that have 10%+ digital ratio (Ninty Games) like AC i think is 20% and LoZ WW HD/ALBW, MH4. But its nt a huge difference, we'll have to see.

As for the Treasure Box, i think it'll easily do over 1k. Of course we unfortunately wont kno unless they mention it.

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Digital game is cheaper though, thats rare for Nintendo game. There are some games that have 10%+ digital ratio (Ninty Games) like AC i think is 20% and LoZ WW HD/ALBW, MH4. But its nt a huge difference, we'll have to see.

As for the Treasure Box, i think it'll easily do over 1k. Of course we unfortunately wont kno unless they mention it.

You have resources here on the forum that tracks this the best we can.

MH4, Wind Waker HD, and ALBW where just under 10% and AC was no where close to 10%, let alone 20%.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

You have resources here on the forum that tracks this the best we can.

MH4, Wind Waker HD, and ALBW where just under 10% and AC was no where close to 10%, let alone 20%.

MH4 i could of sworn was 10%, but its close. Made the mistake of ALBW+WW HD as those games are 10%+ for West (at least in the US according to NPD).

As for AC, Its way over 10% buddy :). Cant find the article for it but here is enough proof. FW sales were 800k, 200k was digital (25% start) http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/14/this-week-in-sales-animal-crossing-new-leaf-dethrones-mario-monster-hunter/

And for Digital Ratio look at these links.. (3mil in April) http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/animal_crossing_new_leaf_passes_three_million_sales_in_japan

and then 3.26mil by june 9th (1st link) and a nintendo article claiming japan has over 4mil+ sold in japan (2nd link)

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=585901

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-06-14-animal-crossing-new-leaf-breaks-eshop-records

"In Japan, it has become a hit with sales of more than four million units. A wide variety of consumers, including women, enjoy this title and it has given great momentum to the sales of Nintendo 3DS," said Iwata.