By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

kopstudent89 said:
Symbios63 said:
And one point for Hyrule Warriors...

If we want to be really optimistic, we have to look at amazon. The most expensive sku is more popular there (ranking between 10 and 20), the basic sku is second (ranking between 20 and 30) and the LE corresponding to the one we have in COMG is sitting between 50 and 80.

With some wishful thinking, basic sku might be around 14 points in COMG. 18 + 14 = 32 points
And the most expensive sku (that you can't preorder in COMG) might be at least as good than the one we have here... 32 + 18 = 50 virtual points.

It looks better right ? ....... Believe ! :)

^^ I didn't know the most preordered SKU isn't available on Comgnet. It's been doin ok on Amazon recently though. I like to think that Amazon gives an idication of the preorder momentum rather than total number of preorders. I do hope that's the case then.. still a low number overall

Yeah, even 50 points (optimistic story) 12 days before release is nothing unbelievable. But we can't expect a spinoff like HW to do wonders (I would be really happy with something like 100-150k FW).

I read somewhere they just started airing a commercial on japanese TV. This might have an effect combined with tomorrow Direct... Believe ! :)

PS: I totally agree about amazon.

Around the Network

tbone51 said:

fixed, you kno i meant the first one >_<

I had no idea! ;)

Go on then.  Give me your own definition of legs.

Oh well... Nintendo, time to show us Zelda HD. Forget about Hyrule Warriors and focus on the real one.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Oh well... Nintendo, time to show us Zelda HD. Forget about Hyrule Warriors and focus on the real one.

You really do have a one track mind don't you?

Well, well, well. Look at what we have here.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

*squeals like a little school girl* Both Hyrule Warriors version are finally in!

They both make a total of 33 points (18 + 15)!

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Up with Hyrule Warriors, Down with Kingdom Hearts.

Two LEs?

Is it correct to say that today Hyrule Warriors gained 15 points?

POE said:
Is it correct to say that today Hyrule Warriors gained 15 points?

Nope