By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

benji232 said:
tbone51 said:
benji232 said:
Wow, sharp decline for MK8 =/.

maybe not, Tsutaya Ranking has MK8 sold > Cardfight game there http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html?r=W090

How much do you think we can expect for week 2 of Mk8 in Japan? I think anything below 150k would be bad for mario kart for week 2.

Was there a second shipment?

Around the Network
benji232 said:

How much do you think we can expect for week 2 of Mk8 in Japan? I think anything below 150k would be bad for mario kart for week 2.

Anything north of 150k wouldn't be bad. MKWii dropped to 187k second week and MKDS dropped to 157k second week. 

NintendoPie said:

Anything north of 150k wouldn't be bad. MKWii dropped to 187k second week and MKDS dropped to 157k second week. 

You're comparing Mario Kart 8's sales with two of the most successful and highest selling games of all time? NinPie settin' up for that disappointment! All aboard the regret train! Choo choo!

benji232 said:
tbone51 said:
benji232 said:
Wow, sharp decline for MK8 =/.

maybe not, Tsutaya Ranking has MK8 sold > Cardfight game there http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html?r=W090

Should be between 75k-100k. 150k would be awesome

Smeags said:

You're comparing Mario Kart 8's sales with two of the most successful and highest selling games of all time? NinPie settin' up for that disappointment! All aboard the regret train! Choo choo!

Take a look at MKDS' FW sales, Smeags. MKDS did worse than MK8 FW, expecting it to do around what it did after that isn't bad.

Or is this your impersonation of Tbone?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Smeags said:

Take a look at MKDS' FW sales, Smeags. MKDS did worse than MK8 FW, expecting it to do around what it did after that isn't bad.

Or is this your impersonation of Tbone?

do you kno the 2nd shippment? It sold 80%+ First week, and you need to stop confusing my words, i just said 200k+ isnt bad, i never said 300k+ is impossible.

NintendoPie said:
benji232 said:

150,000 would be an amazing figure for its second week, of course not even a miracle would be enough for Mario Kart 8 to reach that number. Anybody expecting a figure above 85,000 - 90,000 will be disappointed. Wii U install base is small, a good chunk of its existing audience already bought it, hence that great opening. Also, the game barely moved hardware last week and we are in a very quiet period of sales.

I apologize in advance for my bad english.

Go WatchDogs!!!!! And thank you Pokemon for ousting Sonipro

MK8 had a huge drop. I'm hoping the COmgnet drop doesn't reflect the general sales but it looks below 70k which sucks

Freedom wars......... Well I have made good predictions so far mustly thanks to Amazon Japan, and the only online retailer where F.Ws. is doing very well is Amazon.jp, probably in the top 20 since it shows up.

I still believe that it is because of its position as new IP. If it does below 130K FW , amazon.jp's reliability will be reduce( for me) :(

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart