By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

From neogaf:

Comgnet Launch Week Points

[PSV] Persona 4 Golden - 310pt (152,499)

[3DS] Shin Megami Tensei IV - 379pt (184,811)
[3DS] Etrian Odyssey IV - 146pt (97,142)

[3DS] Persona Q - 409pt

It's coming.

best opening for a persona game coming?

200k FW seems safe.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network

I'm surprised that Pokémon Art Academy showed up. Does that bother you, Snik?

Anyhow, YW2 is still tearing up the charts. Good on it.

tbone51 said:

Yes! (Ok i didn't kno one sold 200k >_> ) But seriously just cuz it has pokemon doesnt mean much. The other game had what in it? Environment? Furniture? Not same audience that'll say "oh yes, i want to draw all 1billion pokemon" :p

Seriously though, i'll keep my mouth shut on this cuz i clearly am making a fool out of myself

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=nobunaga%27s+ambition

Attaching the Pokemon IP can add a hell of a lot to a franchise' sales potential.

And without meaning to sound too rude or condecending, you just need to do a little research if you're going to make predictions or state your expectations.  If there's some precedent to go on (i.e. previous games in a series) then we might as well use them, rather than saying things based on gut instinct.

Or at the very least, just read the posts you're replying to.  I linked you the 50k / 2 weeks; 200k / LT figures a few replies ago, but you didn't seem to read it since you weren't aware of those numbers.

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Yes! (Ok i didn't kno one sold 200k >_> ) But seriously just cuz it has pokemon doesnt mean much. The other game had what in it? Environment? Furniture? Not same audience that'll say "oh yes, i want to draw all 1billion pokemon" :p

Seriously though, i'll keep my mouth shut on this cuz i clearly am making a fool out of myself

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=nobunaga%27s+ambition

Attaching the Pokemon IP can add a hell of a lot to a franchise' sales potential.

And without meaning to sound too rude or condecending, you just need to do a little research if you're going to make predictions or state your expectations.  If there's some precedent to go on (i.e. previous games in a series) then we might as well use them, rather than saying things based on gut instinct.

Or at the very least, just read the posts you're replying to.  I linked you the 50k / weeks; 200k / LT figures a few replies ago, but you didn't seem to read it since you weren't aware of those numbers.

I kno about Conquest :P

Your not being ruxe, i already know my mistake, i could of swore the things I posted before were true. Oh well :'-(

Yes to your last paragraph!!!! I failed "IM SRRY"!!!

hiska-kun said:

From neogaf:

Comgnet Launch Week Points

[PSV] Persona 4 Golden - 310pt (152,499)

[3DS] Shin Megami Tensei IV - 379pt (184,811)
[3DS] Etrian Odyssey IV - 146pt (97,142)

[3DS] Persona Q - 409pt

It's coming.

best opening for a persona game coming?

200k FW seems safe.

Oh damn, Wats the biggest opening for a persona game anyway? This just might determine Atlus to decide to make P5 (the remake) on both Vita + Nintendo Next HH in 2-3 years :p

Around the Network

Do you think Monster Hunter effect will happen to Persona if it sells so good on 3DS?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Persona 4 for PS2 sold 193k first week going by Media Create. It was the best opening.

anyway Persona 5 will beat Q by a large margin. Now Persona is bigger than 5 years ago.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

Persona 4 for PS2 sold 193k first week going by Media Create. It was the best opening.

anyway Persona 5 will beat Q by a large margin. Now Persona is bigger than 5 years ago.

Wow, If PQ hits 193k, it'll easily prove my point! Anywayz P5 will be much bigger, im glad 2 jrpgs are getting the attention they deserve.

Fire Emblem hit 1mil globally for the first time in the franchise with Awakening (also to note its already passing the 1.4mil mark), now Persona will follow. 

I need to get into persona i cant wait :)

Atlus FTW in japan

Yeah probably 190k-200k for Persona Q, very good. Hopefully Persona 5 comes to the west quickly.

tbone51 said:
benji232 said:
Wow, sharp decline for MK8 =/.

maybe not, Tsutaya Ranking has MK8 sold > Cardfight game there http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html?r=W090

How much do you think we can expect for week 2 of Mk8 in Japan? I think anything below 150k would be bad for mario kart for week 2.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M