By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:
Barozi said:

I wish more people would see this, so they finally stop saying that every game has a big chunk of digital sales. The vast majority don't even get to 10%.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=177242

Have a look through the database of it when you get chance.  It depends largely on the type of game it is.  Anime-stuff tends to have quite low %'s, everything else seems to do better.

There is one console that consistently gets within 10% of physical numbers with the vast majority of releases.  I'm sure you can guess which one by the fact I'm pointing this out :P

Also, what I came here to post: Thanks Hiska; and the thread is updated.

Your thread doesn't get enough attention.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

Your thread doesn't get enough attention.

Ha.  Thanks!

Soo should we understand that One Piece Red´s port is a flop?? I didn´t expect horrible sale numbers...... 6 days left and none of the 3 ports did show up

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

Soo should we understand that One Piece Red´s port is a flop?? I didn´t expect horrible sale numbers...... 6 days left and none of the 3 ports did show up

Certainly looks that way.

Bamco are being really idiotic with a number of their their franchises lately, in my opinion.  One Piece is all over the place (PSP game ported to 3DS and nothing else; PS3/Vita multiplat and then 3DS exclusive which eventually also comes to PS3/Vita/WiiU).

Similarly, their handheld Tales games are all over the place.  Port of Abyss on 3DS, then two ports of less popular games on Vita, and now a port of a smartphone game back onto 3DS.  

They're certainly not doing a great deal to establish fanbases.

Boutros said:

Do Love Live games have the updated count of day left? It was delayed his week...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
nanzano said:

Certainly looks that way.

Bamco are being really idiotic with a number of their their franchises lately, in my opinion.  One Piece is all over the place (PSP game ported to 3DS and nothing else; PS3/Vita multiplat and then 3DS exclusive which eventually also comes to PS3/Vita/WiiU).

Similarly, their handheld Tales games are all over the place.  Port of Abyss on 3DS, then two ports of less popular games on Vita, and now a port of a smartphone game back onto 3DS.  

They're certainly not doing a great deal to establish fanbases.

I don´t know very much about Tales games history , is this a new game?

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

outlawauron said:

I don't think betrayal has anything to do with it, but it's odd to go from PS3 -> 3DS for a very niche title. Vita would be the assumed handheld for this type of game.

It didn't go from PS3 to 3DS. The PS3 game is an enhanced port of a PC game, while the 3DS game is new. And both games were announced at the same time.

http://gematsu.com/2013/07/super-sonico-games-announced-ps3-3ds

On a related note, ImageEpoch were the ones that developed the Toushin Toshi II remake on 3DS, and apparently assisted on Yoshi's New Island. They have also been working on Nintendo platforms since their first game, Luminous Arc (DS), in 2007.

EDIT:

nanzano said:

I don´t know very much about Tales games history , is this a new game?

It's an upcoming game for 3DS, originally on smartphones.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/31/tales-world-reve-unitia-gets-first-trailer/

nanzano said:

They should have just made Pirate Warriors 3 for PS4 and Vita. Maybe at TGS we'll get an announcement. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

YW2 is back! Top 4 nicely done, others :'(

9 3DS games. Good.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile