By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

outlawauron said:
kirby007 said:
This might have been brought up before but that yokai watch 2 combined is over 400 points, that surely can't be right can it?

Why not? Yokai Watch 2 should be candidate for 750k FW.

That would be amazing, all i can say is YW2 will be huge, and YW1 isnt even slowing down yet!

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 should sell more than 300k, if comg numbers are something to go with.

All the ones who were expecting to sell more than mk7 were dreaming. The game will sell more than a million LTD in Japan, and that's a succes with all the circumstances.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

Mario Kart 8 should sell more than 300k, if comg numbers are something to go with.

All the ones who were expecting to sell more than mk7 were dreaming. The game will sell more than a million LTD in Japan, and that's a succes with all the circumstances.

How many million sellers will we even see for japan only this gen? 3DS has a couple so far, but will vita/PS4/WiiU have a couple? Anyway i hope it crosses a million this year, imgoing to predict that MK8 has a bundle for the holidays

NintendoPie said:
Boring last few days overall for Mario Kart 8. Didn't even get to 270.

If it ends up being below 300k in the weekly then it won't be pretty. Although I don't have high expectations for it anymore.

Well if you don't have high expectation anymore any number will look bad to you I guess. between 250k/300k it is good... any more than that is great. It is coming out during a very low (lowest) video games selling period. As long as it will pus WiiU and have legs, I will be happy and Nintendo too I am sure.

Many more people will pick it up teh free game offer will help too. And you never know, Nintendo is experiencing high download only sales and MK is one of those games to have on your console at midnight and not waiting for physical release.

Switch!!!

Boutros said:

Sony games are so expensive

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Why did Mario Kart 8 have to disappoint me?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Okay ending for Mario Kart. Hoped for just a tad more, but I'll take it.

Still feeling pretty confident with 306k prediction, most WiiU games seem to have a good COMG/sales ratio. I'd be happy with anything above 250k.

I wonder when MHFG is up for preorders on Vita

fedfed said:

Costumers value them more

ryuzaki57 said:
fedfed said:

Costumers value them more

Or need to make up for the lack of buyers??? especially on Vita.... No really they are both japanese companies... i am surprised about the difference in price....

Switch!!!