By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:
Tlozjb said:
So I guess we should be seeing Hyrule Warriors once the new games enter in some day. Well unless people are getting the Treasure Box version or will get it digitally, instead of getting the regular version.

I don't think it will show up tomorrow. It hasn't been up for pre-order for that long and the release date is still a while away.

That didn't stop it from going up on amazon. 

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Boutros said:
Tlozjb said:
So I guess we should be seeing Hyrule Warriors once the new games enter in some day. Well unless people are getting the Treasure Box version or will get it digitally, instead of getting the regular version.

I don't think it will show up tomorrow. It hasn't been up for pre-order for that long and the release date is still a while away.

That doesn't mean much.

Hyrule Warriors is not the first game to climb up to the top of the amazon chart right after pre-orders are open you know... It's actually pretty common.

Boutros said:
Clyde32 said:
Boutros said:
Tlozjb said:

That doesn't mean much.

Hyrule Warriors is not the first game to climb up to the top of the amazon chart right after pre-orders are open you know... It's actually pretty common.

Shhh, you aren't supposed to know that. We need Hyrule Warriors to come tomorrow or this place will go into another dark age. 

Clyde32 said:
Boutros said:
Clyde32 said:
Boutros said:
Tlozjb said:

That doesn't mean much.

Shhh, you aren't supposed to know that. We need Hyrule Warriors to come tomorrow or this place will go into another dark age. 

When do Bayonetta 2 pre-order or Pokemon pre-orders open?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Clyde32 said:
Boutros said:
Clyde32 said:
Boutros said:
Tlozjb said:

That doesn't mean much.

When do Bayonetta 2 pre-order or Pokemon pre-orders open?

I don't know about Japan. They are already opened in the US. Perhaps then will the great X come to save us all. 

Around the Network

Prepare for the last supper.

It was a good run.

At least tomorrow something will happen!

(P.S. Freedom Wars, water u doing?)

Looks like a dull day today, Congrats for MK8 for bringing wiiu record to ___!

New games incoming, also persona Q doing well