By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:
You can all thank me for Mario Kart's success today whenever you're ready!

You got lucky... but thanks anyway. Keep this luck going and I'll vote for you for Greatest User this year.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Boo boo boo, starcraft.

Hahaha this made me laugh. 

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

That was one close call for Mario Kart 8. Tomorrow will be the real battle, to see if it can divide by zero or not.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

As others have already said, the real battle is tomorrow.

I believe!

Around the Network

I know it's been getting ignored due to the success of Mario Kart and YW, but I'm always happy to see Freedom Wars gain a few points. Keep on trucking little guy.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Go Mario Kart!!

Well, it was nice while it lasted, Mario Kart 8. When you go down tomorrow I'll always remember the fight you put up.

Didn't think MK8 could keep it up. Still don't think it can Tomorrow, but it could catch up again on Monday.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

NintendoPie said:
Well, it was nice while it lasted, Mario Kart 8. When you go down tomorrow I'll always remember the fight you put up.

You say this then Bam MK8 Still ahead, i hope your wrong again!! Oh yeah forgot to input data O.o

MK7 pulled 22points at 4 days left, MK8 does 20 or less it'll tie/lose... Oh well still #1 WiiU by a good margin!

DAYS           MK7              NSMBU       Mario Kart 8

5 days ~   219 points    175 points     221points

4 days ~   241 points    185 points  

3 days ~   253 points    187 points    

2 days ~   274 points    193 points    

FINAL  ~   297 points    200 points    

Wow, PQ needs  21points just to tie SMTIV with 11 days!!

P4        P3        P4G        P3P       P4A     P2E       PQ     SMTIV

~ 12 Days   268p     144p     157p     156p      121p     71p    141p   118p

~ FINAL      364p      226p     ???p     213p     188p     87p                162p