By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Train wreck said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

When Sony fans are already running damage control before the Wii U beats the PS4, then I can't wait for the incoming meltdowns.

Yes, meltdowns, from people with 80-120 forum posts, fun times ahead.  Dont go too crazy while the rest of the Sony fans will be too busy not caring.

I know you and me care, Train Wreck. That should be enough.

Around the Network
Train wreck said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

When Sony fans are already running damage control before the Wii U beats the PS4, then I can't wait for the incoming meltdowns.

Yes, meltdowns, from people with 80-120 forum posts, fun times ahead.  Dont go too crazy while the rest of the Sony fans will be too busy not caring.

Yet you are here? õ.Ó

tbone51 said:
Train wreck said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Yet you are here? õ.Ó

The COMG thread still offers a lot of interest to people regardless of their opinion on Mario Kart.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

tbone51 said:
Train wreck said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Yet you are here? õ.Ó

Why shouldn't he be? Or do you think that Sony fans can't post in COMG unless they downplay Mario Kart? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
tbone51 said:
Train wreck said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Yet you are here? õ.Ó

Why shouldn't he be? Or do you think that Sony fans can't post in COMG unless they downplay Mario Kart? 

"Sony fans will be too busy not caring" But he replied. Meaning he is in fact caring lol. Was pointing that out. 

Also why would I think that? 

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
Train wreck said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Yet you are here? õ.Ó

The COMG thread still offers a lot of interest to people regardless of their opinion on Mario Kart.

Im sorry, what am I missing here? Look at The post above this if you meant from that.

Pls, Anybody can post here, i was just responding to 1 comment he made -_-

RolStoppable said:
Train wreck said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

I am glad to see that someone couldn't resist the bait.

He isnt the only one :P

RolStoppable go fish somewhere else!! These are neutral waters. And salty.

Boutros said:

Be quiet, Boutros. You have no ground to speak here. That is, unless you accept MK8 as your lord and savior. 

NintendoPie said:
Boutros said:

Be quiet, Boutros. You have no ground to speak here. That is, unless you accept MK8 as your lord and savior. 

Only if Lightning is a playable character.

OMG FINAL FANTASY KART!!

Go go go!!