By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Top spot. Just saying.

Around the Network

Atleast MK8 returns to first place of the individual SKUs, I just hope it doesn't go back to 2nd tomorrow.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Pokemon.

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

I'm taking this out of my sig, anyone who wants to salvage it, go ahead. 

Mario Kart 8 !!!

Clyde32 said:
Top spot. Just saying.

For individual SKU's, yes. Obviously it's still a good way behind YW2 as a whole, though. Let's see if it can stay there now. Still, it's something I didn't expect to see. That could be more down to YW2 slowing down that MK8 speeding up though.

Also, this three points was pretty much as expected. Thought maybe it could have got more, though...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

What's the difference between the 2 Yokai Watch versions and why is one so much more popular?

Wooooooo!! Mario Kart 8 #1 (if you don't count different SKUs as a total excuses)

Couldn't find a good gif I'm not worthy of this thread.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Done so well today that even Boutros can't stealth-troll it anymore.

By not climbing it to the top spot??

DerNebel said:
What's the difference between the 2 Yokai Watch versions and why is one so much more popular?

Same difference between Pokemon X and Y.

Boutros said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Done so well today that even Boutros can't stealth-troll it anymore.

By not climbing it to the top spot??

Yeah, it was clearly your fault, even though on the official COMG website Yokai still held it.