By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

Wow, this post right here wins..... Just asking but why these excuses for? It did already proved to you that its doing well(cuz you kno all those statements you made over a month ago) but no matter wat you have to come up with something else? JUST LET IT GOOOOO! No need for the downplaying, cuz this doesn't look good for you imo. Well just my 2cents on it :0

I don't need to "downplay" MK8, it does that for it's self. There's no way MK8 will outsell MK7 FW. I've been consistent with my stance on that for weeks upon weeks now.

Yeahhhh butonly like 3-5 people think it'll outsell mk7 first week. You though want MK8 to do bad, thts where the point is. And It doesn't downplay itself, its doing miles bette than you expected lol. The proof is in all of your comments in the past 2 months. Even the one i quoted today

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Yeahhhh butonly like 3-5 people think it'll outsell mk7 first week. You though want MK8 to do bad, thts where the point is. And It doesn't downplay itself, its doing miles bette than you expected lol. The proof is in all of your comments in the past 2 months. Even the one i quoted today

You are wrong on all fronts. Why would I want MK8 to do bad? Just because I'm not overly optimistic doesn't mean I'm pessimistic. I'm being realistic. That's something that more people need to do in this case.

tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:
Even if Mario Kart 8 gets more points than Mario Kart 7, I seriously doubt it'll push the bar higher. Considering MK7 released in the Holiday, day one non-pre-order pick ups were a lot more common, I would think.

Still, I wonder if MK8 can even hold the momentum. I sincerely doubt it.

Wow, this post right here wins..... Just asking but why these excuses for? It did already proved to you that its doing well(cuz you kno all those statements you made over a month ago) but no matter wat you have to come up with something else? JUST LET IT GOOOOO! No need for the downplaying, cuz this doesn't look good for you imo. Well just my 2cents on it :0

Wow, back for one day and already in an argument...

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

You are wrong on all fronts. Why would I want MK8 to do bad? Just because I'm not overly optimistic doesn't mean I'm pessimistic. I'm being realistic. That's something that more people need to do in this case.

Well if thats true your doing it wrong!  The way you present yourself with mk8 leaves impressions that you wat mk8 to do bad.

Not trying to be harsh but just look at all your post here :-/

tbone51 said:

Well if thats true your doing it wrong!  The way you present yourself with mk8 leaves impressions that you wat mk8 to do bad.

I can't help the fact that some people like to assume or make things up instead of ask.

Hell, I'm the one who made the Official MK8 Thread. Why would someone who wants something to fail do that? :P

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

I can't help the fact that some people like to assume or make things up instead of ask.

Hell, I'm the one who made the Official MK8 Thread. Why would someone who wants something to fail do that? :P

Thats wat im saying!!!!! :0

tbone51 said:
AZWification said:

Hooray! Tbone is back! Hopefully he stops getting banned!

I'll try

@Clyde Thanks!!!

Keyword there is "try"!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

You need to realize that every post not sunshine pumping MK or whatever you're cheering on does not mean they want it to do badly or that they're to make it seem worse than it is.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:

You need to realize that every post not sunshine pumping MK or whatever you're cheering on does not mean they want it to do badly or that they're to make it seem worse than it is.

You need to realize that every post i make is targeting only a certain user or two for it. If that were the case in your statement i be doing it to 60% of the users here. 

You do not have to cheer for mk8, you can make a smart remark on it once in awhile. Im addressing it to the people who do it constantly. Dunno why your uptight about it.

What if i said every day "Vita games arent even in the top of the charts"? You probably say something to me right? Same thing in a different situation.

If you see me quoting people who like you assume me doing it to all the time, then list them pls and i'll stop. Just dont name Pavolink (well at least in the past) and Ninpie... I'll wait now for your reply

tbone51 said:

You need to realize that every post i make is targeting only a certain user or two for it. If that were the case in your statement i be doing it to 60% of the users here. 

And you really need to stop targetting them, because you keep making increasingly agitated posts that eventually go into borderline flaming and get yourself banned.

Does it really matter what they think?  You think Mario Kart is doing great.  That's fantastic.  Tell them why.  Use your numbers to show it's tracking better than MK7.  

If they still don't believe you?  Fine.  They're clearly not going to.  Do you need to take it any further than that?

Your constant optimism is clashing with their constant pessimism and it's causing you a lot of grief that's really not worth it.