By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE Exec Teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita"

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:

Sounds a bit like he knows that he is going to lose his job if the Vita doesn't pick up, so he decided to generate some hype.

For me the guy is drunk posting a lot of thing in twitter at Friday night.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

RolStoppable said:

Sounds a bit like he knows that he is going to lose his job if the Vita doesn't pick up, so he decided to generate some hype.

For me the guy is drunk posting a lot of thing in twitter at Friday night.

:D

"hours a day" sounds like a rpg, racing game (gt), a game like minecraft, an open world game like gta or some strategy game. i don't think he would hype a strategy game so much so one of the other ones.

RolStoppable said:
ethomaz said:

The guy is just putting a lot of twitts right now lol.

16) I take my job personally. Yes, personally. It is not just a job to me. It is a mission. I believe in video games as a medium.
15) If I get excited about a game, it’s from the heart, as a PlayStation fan, as someone who has been in this business 31 years.
14) I care about partnerships. I care about trust. I care about ecosystem, cooperation, shared risk and shared reward.
13) I love PlayStation, I love our heritage, I’m excited about our future. We have the best controller in the universe.
12) My favourite console is a PS Vita. Nobody pays me to say that. After all, my favourite phone is an iPhone!
11) We can’t bring everything to PS Vita, but we’re on a crazy mission to bring LOTS of GREAT stuff to Vita. A broad spectrum of game types.
10) MY team is INCREDIBLE. My boss Tony, my partners Lorenzo and Spencer, they are just BRILLIANT people to work with. We all work hard.
9) I LOVE my job. I totally love it. That’s not bullshit. Why am I talking about it on Twitter on my own time on a Friday night?
8) I will never reveal the name of a game until the partner and Sony is happy about the timing. Please don’t ask. I won’t tell.
7) I am waiting for neogaf access, but from time to time, I do read some of the threads there.
6) If you want to know a little bit more about my career, please read Retro Gamer issue #111 - there’s a 6 page feature in there.
5) My main work mission is Strategic Content for PS Vita. That’s *not* limited to indies.
4) I cannot discuss matters relating to partners. Confidentiality is important and I respect it. I won’t always answer you because of that.
3) I tweet from the heart. It won’t always be pretty, and it won’t always be about games. That’s because this is my personal account.
1) I work for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
2) I’m not on Twitter officially, this is my personal account, but my boss puts up with me.

sounds like someone who says what fans want to hear called "pr" because he knows forums like gaf or vgchartz will post all of that stuff.

It is never a good idea to do this. Because a lot of people will be disappointed.

I will say Gran Turismo.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
It is never a good idea to do this. Because a lot of people will be disappointed.

I will say Gran Turismo.

So people will never be disappointed .

yes gran turismo sounds like a good guess up there,what about an infamous vita

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

I don't think InFamous is a big enough IP, at least not compared to GT.

The guy said "partners".

So I guess it is not a Sony's game.

KHlover said:
zuvuyeay said:

I don't think InFamous is a big enough IP, at least not compared to GT.

yes but they like to over hype usually,

oh right you think it is not scee then but partners

Above & Beyond