By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE Exec Teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita"

Tagged games:

JayWood2010 said:
Glad to hear this. I still need a reason to buy the Vita. Hoping it is really good

PS+ with many great vita games was my reason and turned out to be a great decision .. only problem is .. too many games

@ ethomaz above me )

the first tweet says " So, I'm not going to promise that you will *all* get what you want..."

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

+ You will *all* get what you want

He kind of said the opposite of that.

ethomaz said:
KHlover said:
ethomaz said:
KHlover said:
Who is this guy? Is he a Sony employee or an employee of a 3rd party dev?

A God of War for the Vita would be nice^^

Senior Business Development Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Gran Turismo or God of War then...

This twitts makes me think...

+ Our partners
+ A lot of hours per day
+ Not indie

Monster Hunter Vita confirmed?

Monster Hunter 3 Vita wouldn't exactly be big news

Lafiel said:
JayWood2010 said:
Glad to hear this. I still need a reason to buy the Vita. Hoping it is really good

PS+ with many great vita games was my reason and turned out to be a great decision .. only problem is .. too many games

I don't care for PS+ personally.  I understand why many do though, just not for me.  

I bought Persona 4 Golden and borrowed someones Vita.  Amazing game.  Other than that I think (can't think of the name -_-)  Media Molecule's game looks interesting.  Tearaway maybe?  Don't know why  cant think of the name lol

The guy is just putting a lot of twitts right now lol.

16) I take my job personally. Yes, personally. It is not just a job to me. It is a mission. I believe in video games as a medium.
15) If I get excited about a game, it’s from the heart, as a PlayStation fan, as someone who has been in this business 31 years.
14) I care about partnerships. I care about trust. I care about ecosystem, cooperation, shared risk and shared reward.
13) I love PlayStation, I love our heritage, I’m excited about our future. We have the best controller in the universe.
12) My favourite console is a PS Vita. Nobody pays me to say that. After all, my favourite phone is an iPhone!
11) We can’t bring everything to PS Vita, but we’re on a crazy mission to bring LOTS of GREAT stuff to Vita. A broad spectrum of game types.
10) MY team is INCREDIBLE. My boss Tony, my partners Lorenzo and Spencer, they are just BRILLIANT people to work with. We all work hard.
9) I LOVE my job. I totally love it. That’s not bullshit. Why am I talking about it on Twitter on my own time on a Friday night?
8) I will never reveal the name of a game until the partner and Sony is happy about the timing. Please don’t ask. I won’t tell.
7) I am waiting for neogaf access, but from time to time, I do read some of the threads there.
6) If you want to know a little bit more about my career, please read Retro Gamer issue #111 - there’s a 6 page feature in there.
5) My main work mission is Strategic Content for PS Vita. That’s *not* limited to indies.
4) I cannot discuss matters relating to partners. Confidentiality is important and I respect it. I won’t always answer you because of that.
3) I tweet from the heart. It won’t always be pretty, and it won’t always be about games. That’s because this is my personal account.
1) I work for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
2) I’m not on Twitter officially, this is my personal account, but my boss puts up with me.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
ethomaz said:

He kind of said the opposite of that.

lol I failed hard this time.

I like this guy...

1) He loves PlayStation
2) He has the same problem with the neogaf account I have (please somebody enable ours accounts in neogaf)
3) He is a bit crazy lol

Anyway the game seems to be a Partnership exclusive for Vita.

GTA V spinoff, it has to be

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

ethomaz said:

I like this guy...

1) He loves PlayStation
2) He has the same problem with the neogaf account I have (please somebody enable ours accounts in neogaf)
3) He is a bit crazy lol

Neogaf not unlocking the acount of an actual dev? They need to get behind that asap

KHlover said:
ethomaz said:

I like this guy...

1) He loves PlayStation
3) He is a bit crazy lol

Neogaf not unlocking the acount of an actual dev? They need to get behind that asap

but, he is not a dev?