By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog doing a Young Sully game?

So this was found in the latest TLOU making of video and many believe it might hint on NDs newest project as they seem a bit out of place for TLOU.

I honestly believe that it is TLOU skins for SP or MP but I have one theory that is a rather stretch but still would like to make it heard:

Sully was claimed to have been in the Navy several times during Uncharted 3. What if the game is a game starring Sully in his young days where they might possibly encounter pirates? ND also really put heavy emphasis on simulating an entire ocean in Uncharted 3. They could very well have done all that extra work in order to have some sort of technology ready for an upcoming game. THOUGHTS?

Around the Network

Besides who would not want a game with this guy

xD

Sully isn't 200 years old lol

but a young sully game would be welcomed by me. Seems like a premise more fit for the Vita spin offs though

Andrespetmonkey said:

Sully isn't 200 years old lol

but a young sully game would be welcomed by me. Seems like a premise more fit for the Vita spin offs though

Well no but maybe the clothes are from some ..tribesmen that.. lived sealed away somewhere. I MEAN WE HAVE SEEN YETIS AND BLUE MEN IN UC

i already made a thread about this blurry picture :P

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159795&page=1#

..besides, it looks more like it could be around the time of Natan's ancestor, Francis Drake...

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Sure why not there I are other supporting characters that could star in a spin off game. Also if this will happen it will be miles better then Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII.

Sully has SO MANY stories to tell. I would love to play a game based on him. I have my doubts, but if true I more than welcome it.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

How many would want a game with Sully as the main character? Not many I think.

Spinoffs generally sell worse and critics dislike it more. So if ND wants that then they should make it lol.

that would be..... awesome!! though i would miss drake a lot