By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Yet another reason for Safe Sex- 'Sex Superbug' found in Hawaii!

I was wondering where hatmoza went.

Around the Network

:/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Why do sexually transmitted diseases even exist in the first place? I'm sure i learned about this years ago, but I forget...

STI.....

not all infections are diseases.....

thats what you get for giving too much broad spec antibiotics....

badgenome said:
I was wondering where hatmoza went.

You must've given it to him, you monster!

Around the Network
wfz said:
Why do sexually transmitted diseases even exist in the first place? I'm sure i learned about this years ago, but I forget...

Somone didnt find a partner and then used the next best thing  monkey/ape and maybe even tried the  sh!thole while the monkey/ape had diarrhea or something worse.

The result is SHIT.

spurgeonryan said:

Vgchartz: Rule #3

Don't call people names. Besides....I thought Badgman and Hatmoza were your grandparents or something?

No. What liar told you that?!?! TadpoleJackson and Trashleg are my grandparents. :P

JazzB1987 said:
wfz said:

Somone didnt find a partner and then used the next best thing  monkey/ape and maybe even tried the  sh!thole while the monkey/ape had diarrhea or something worse.

The result is SHIT.

http://youtu.be/Fc8WN3q4VKs?t=9m28s

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Keep giving antibiotics to everything under the sun and this is what happens.

This is the same way we ended up with MRSA.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

wfz said:

I'm guessing here, but afaik basically all mucosa are a good breeding ground and an easy entrance to viruses and bacteria and animals/people tend to extensively connect two of those to each other during sex.

Another thing is that very small veins can rip, so blood to blood contact is a possibility as well.