By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

snyps said:
good thing theres no woman here or theyd find out we talk about this stuff.

They're lurking.

Do you think they get it too?

Around the Network

It all entirely depends of who I think about. Like if it think of the Ryantist, it spurges out random one by my privates, if it's WiiBox3, it comes off like it a bush, pezus, and it feels coarse, APM and it's like a pet hair, nPie and it comes off like Genghis Khan hair as if he be listening to some K-pop which reminds me I finally googled that music they play on HTC One commercial -- I thought it was going to be a sweet sounding Taylor Swift music and it turns out to be K-Rap..., yeah, crap.
I swear, once I saw Nipple in the title I could not click on the link fast enough, like as if it wasn't for my balls I'd sit on my dick.

I had polluted thoughts coming into this thread. At least I won't have to divulge impure thoughts today. Anyway ... luckily, I do not have ANY chest hair. In fact, my eye lashes and lids look as if they were 'done'. It's weird since the majority of the men in my family, especially the Middle Eastern side, are pretty hairy. The only regret I have is that I can't grow a fully fleshed out beard. :/ I have chin hair but everything else looks like whiskers on the sides. lulz

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pezus said:
brendude13 said:
snyps said:
good thing theres no woman here or theyd find out we talk about this stuff.

They're lurking.

Do you think they get it too?

I googled it. Yes, they do but certainly not all

Hairy tits are not pleasing to the eyes. I've seen a pair ... or pairs. Thank the lord for alcohol and the shallow memory that follows after consumption.

Weedlab said:
I had polluted thoughts coming into this thread. At least I won't have to divulge impure thoughts today. Anyway ... luckily, I do not have ANY chest hair. In fact, my eye lashes and lids look as if they were 'done'. It's weird since the majority of the men in my family, especially the Middle Eastern side, are pretty hairy. The only regret I have is that I can't grow a fully fleshed out beard. :/ I have chin hair but everything else looks like whiskers on the sides. lulz

the only kind of beard i can get is the one that looks like i plastered a bunch of pubes on my face, but chest or nipple hair? beast mode hair growth. I would think with mid eastern genetics youd be the same, those guys are like black bears

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Weedlab said:

the only kind of beard i can get is the one that looks like i plastered a bunch of pubes on my face, but chest or nipple hair? beast mode hair growth. I would think with mid eastern genetics youd be the same, those guys are like black bears

Yea, the hair on my chin is concentrated, but everything else is patchy. I often look like a bum with it, so I cut them often. Full beard or no go. I leave the stache and chin hair though.

I come from a very mixed background, so that's probably my issue - genetics. Two black grand parents, one Italian and one from the Middle East. I don't know how I got the shitty end of the stick when it comes to facial hair. :/ But at least I don't have that teen wolf chest thing going on xD

EDIT

How do you remove you chest hair? I thought of the 40 year old virgin movie xD

Lots of nipple hair but next to none chest hair (which isn't too bad).

I can barely grow chest hair.