By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't we report posts on walls?

ethomaz said:

lol there are one unique post with negativity or baiting made by me... and the bans was unfair in most cases (they are one this year right... the other are just oversensitives).

But I can list the last one for you...

1. 35m is fail for any console.
2. Nintendo have nothing to shows in E3 that can outshine Sony and Microsoft... so the fact they are skipping the E3 just prove my point itself.
3. ioi was considered a spammer in NeoGAF and for that was perbanned.
4. Nintendo gamers didn't support third-party game so stop to complain about not receiving third-party games... buy first to complain after.
5. Wii I is not next-gen.

Do you want more? My comments are fine.

1. 35 million is horrible, but in the end, money is what matters.

2.  Maybe this one is related to your brain capacity.

3. Source?

4. We are not going to buy their leftovers.

5. Read number 2.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
ethomaz said:

lol there are one unique post with negativity or baiting made by me... and the bans was unfair in most cases (they are one this year right... the other are just oversensitives).

But I can list the last one for you...

1. 35m is fail for any console.
2. Nintendo have nothing to shows in E3 that can outshine Sony and Microsoft... so the fact they are skipping the E3 just prove my point itself.
3. ioi was considered a spammer in NeoGAF and for that was perbanned.
4. Nintendo gamers didn't support third-party game so stop to complain about not receiving third-party games... buy first to complain after.
5. Wii I is not next-gen.

Do you want more? My comments are fine.

1. 35 million is horrible, but in the end, money is what matters.

2.  Maybe this one is related to your brain capacity.

3. Source?

4. We are not going to buy their leftovers.

5. Read number 2.

So I make my point...

1. You agree.

2. Next year Nintendo will have a standard E3 again... and this year will be announced less things than you expected proving my point.

3. I'm a 2007 user here... Don't you remeber that? All the hate in NeoGAF over the words "vgchartz" come from that... you know VGChartz was created into NeoGAF to became a independent site after... this is know by everybody here and there.

4. You proved my point again.

5. Wii U is this gen console... Nintendo didn't make a next-gen console... the industry, impress, developers... everybody said the samething but you just think that I'm the biased lol.

pezus said:
ethomaz said:

- 35m is fail for any console.
- Nintendo gamers didn't support third-party game so stop to complain about not receiving third-party games... buy first to complain after.

The hell? You got banned for saying that?

The 35m not yet but I know how the things works in the Nintendo sub-forum... so I expected to be banned again.

PS. I will not change my way in VGChartz just to fit some user feelings.

morenoingrato said:
ethomaz said:

morenoingrato said:

Maybe one should read their own comments once in a while.

And if a Nintendo version of you existed, you'd be reporting him daily.

I'm my own Nintendo version and I don't report anybody... I think people have the right to share what think about any subject even if it hurts somebody else.

Alright, let's be bold.

You think your comments are right, but they are extremely irritating. You can't tell the difference on what's acceptable in the forums because you think everything you say is a fact and undisputable.

If someone said the same things against Sony, with the same passion and consistency as you do, you'd be raging all over the place. Really, try to read what you write before you post it. You'll be fightened if you see it without your biased eyes.

There's a reason why the Nintendo and MS camp always want you away from WiiU/Xbox threads.

I don really see ethomaz making inflammatory comments.  he likes sony but I dont see him bashing everything else.

ethomaz said:

So I make my point...

1. You agree.

2. Next year Nintendo will have a standard E3 again... and this year will be announced less things than you expected proving my point.

3. I'm a 2007 user here... Don't you remeber that? All the hate in NeoGAF over the words "vgchartz" come from that... you know VGChartz was created into NeoGAF to became a independent site after... this is know by everybody here and there.

4. You proved my point again.

5. Wii U is this gen console... Nintendo didn't make a next-gen console... the industry, impress, developers... everybody said the samething but you just think that I'm the biased lol.

1. It's still baiting and you are really persistent and stubborn.

2. Arguing with someone as close minded is pointless.

3. You always talk nonsense so why would I buy this?

4. How? If you started to get garbage for PS4 you'd see the point. It's a shame you live in your own little world. And the ban was for insisting.

5. Bias is pure on this one.

Around the Network
pezus said:
BasilZero said:

There. I deleted it for you

ROFL sometimes you do the best comments in a thread

BasilZero said:
pezus said:
BasilZero said:

There. I deleted it for you

Thank you Mr Moderator Batman Pezus :O

you mean bane. 

Seems strange to me that you can delete your posts on a person's wall but not on the forums then.

Or just not being allowed to edit on another's wall.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

morenoingrato said:
ethomaz said:

morenoingrato said:

Maybe one should read their own comments once in a while.

And if a Nintendo version of you existed, you'd be reporting him daily.

I'm my own Nintendo version and I don't report anybody... I think people have the right to share what think about any subject even if it hurts somebody else.

Alright, let's be bold.

You think your comments are right, but they are extremely irritating. You can't tell the difference on what's acceptable in the forums because you think everything you say is a fact and undisputable.

If someone said the same things against Sony, with the same passion and consistency as you do, you'd be raging all over the place. Really, try to read what you write before you post it. You'll be fightened if you see it without your biased eyes.

There's a reason why the Nintendo and MS camp always want you away from WiiU/Xbox threads.

I doubt that. I've not seen Ethomaz 'rage' since I joined the site. With the sort of comments that people direct his way^, most people in his place probably would get anrgy and start insulting others, but he doesn't, or he does it so rarely that I've never seen it.