By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't we report posts on walls?

At least it's not as heavily moderated as Miiverse - I had my entire profile deleted for writing about myself in my profile -_-

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Why can't we report anything? This is the most boring and useless feature in VGC.

To deal with pests.

morenoingrato said:

To deal with pests.

No. It's for fanboys to report fanboys without read and understand the post... people report the guy that make the comment and not the comment ifself... useless.

I never used this button.

ethomaz said:

morenoingrato said:

To deal with pests.

No. It's for fanboys to report fanboys without read and understand the post... people report the guy that make the comment and not the comment ifself... useless.

I never used this button.

Maybe one should read their own comments once in a while.

And if a Nintendo version of you existed, you'd be reporting him daily.

morenoingrato said:

I'm my own Nintendo version and I don't report anybody... I think people have the right to share what think about any subject even if it hurts somebody else.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

morenoingrato said:

I'm my own Nintendo version and I don't report anybody... I think people have the right to share what think about any subject even if it hurts somebody else.

Alright, let's be bold.

You think your comments are right, but they are extremely irritating. You can't tell the difference on what's acceptable in the forums because you think everything you say is a fact and undisputable.

If someone said the same things against Sony, with the same passion and consistency as you do, you'd be raging all over the place. Really, try to read what you write before you post it. You'll be fightened if you see it without your biased eyes.

There's a reason why the Nintendo and MS camp always want you away from WiiU/Xbox threads.

morenoingrato said:

Alright, let's be bold.

You think your comments are right, but they are extremely irritating. You can't tell the difference on what's acceptable in the forums because you think everything you say is a fact and undisputable.

If someone said the same things against Sony, with the same passion and consistency as you do, you'd be raging all over the place. Really, try to read what you write before you post it. You'll be fightened if you see it without your biased eyes.

There's a reason why the Nintendo and MS camp always want you away from WiiU/Xbox threads.

I disagree... show me one of these comments.

I think the others comments with the same passion and consistency fine... they didn't bother me.

ethomaz said:

I think the others comments with the same passion and consistency fine... they didn't bother me.

Not going to link you.

Every SINGLE post you make on a Nintendo thread bursts with negativity and baiting. In the rare chance you get rightfully moderated, you never accept your mistake, it's always complaining. Thus, you keep on doing it.

morenoingrato said:
ethomaz said:

morenoingrato said:

Alright, let's be bold.

Don't bother. Dude doesn't get it.

morenoingrato said:
ethomaz said:

Not going to link you.

Every SINGLE post you make on a Nintendo thread bursts with negativity and baiting. In the rare chance you get rightfully moderated, you never accept your mistake, it's always complaining. Thus, you keep on doing it.

lol there are one unique post with negativity or baiting made by me... and the bans was unfair in most cases (they are one this year right... the other are just oversensitives).

But I can list the last one for you...

- 35m is fail for any console.
- Nintendo have nothing to shows in E3 that can outshine Sony and Microsoft... so the fact they are skipping the E3 just prove my point itself.
- ioi was considered a spammer in NeoGAF and for that was perbanned.
- Nintendo gamers didn't support third-party game so stop to complain about not receiving third-party games... buy first to complain after.
- Wii U is not next-gen.

Do you want more? My comments are fine.