By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Waited a long time to play it - Zak and Wiki, what a game!!

finally completed REUC, COD4 and Assassins Creed so I settled down with the wife and played first 5 levels of Zak and Wiki - what a game and this is every bit as good as I hoped it would be.

for years I remember fondly of playing Broken Sword 1 and 2 and the nostalgic memories of waking up at 2am in the morning, screaming thats it and rushing to the Playstation with the possible solution, now hopefully they're back. I cant wait for the hard levels to come but I have to learn not to snap at the wife again when she suggests to look on the Internet for the wlkthrough when i'm stuck (some people just dont understand).

Good to see it on 200,000 sold and hopefully it'll have legs in europe.

Around the Network

I know how you feel. I'd be at work and suddenly a solution would hit me. I'd spend all day just waiting to get back home and try it out. Half the fun of this game is had when you're not even playing it!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

hopefully this will be the start of many more adventure games to come on the Wii, if we're gonna have ports on the Wii why not port over the old PC adventure games and give us more.

I found myself even searching for info on the CSI Wii game the other day and wondering what it'll be like. 

I have a problem. Due to my taste in games, I know I will not like this game. However, it's made by Capcom, my favorite company in all of gaming. I don't know if I should buy it or not. I like to support my favorite devs, but should I go out buying a game I don't want? So far I have bought every Capcom game released this (Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Resident Evil 4, and I will buy Devil May Cry day one), but I'm a bit unsure about this game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Maybe I'll get it, sounds good.

Around the Network

sounds very good i cant wait to play it but to bad i have to wait till summer

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Riot Of The Blood said:
I have a problem. Due to my taste in games, I know I will not like this game. However, it's made by Capcom, my favorite company in all of gaming. I don't know if I should buy it or not. I like to support my favorite devs, but should I go out buying a game I don't want? So far I have bought every Capcom game released this (Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Resident Evil 4, and I will buy Devil May Cry day one), but I'm a bit unsure about this game.
 You cant help but love it - I say you should definitly get it, the style and addictive gameplay elements are just amazing.  Including SMG and Wii Sports - this is my personaly favourite  Wii game. 

Well, in a way, this game is the first in its kind: the first point 'n click adventure with Wii-controls (makes a HUGE difference). So you can't know for sure whether you won't like it. I don't know about you, but IMO games aren't like music or movies: if a game is well-made and has quality, it is almost always fun to play, no matter the genre. I would advise you to buy it, because Capcom needs the support; we must encourage them to make a Zack & Wiki 2!
However, on a more general note, I don't believe you should buy every single game from your favorite company. You should check them out, but feel free not to like them.

@ Me: Hehe, congratulations. You'll be amazed by the genius of the levels to come.

I drink your milkshake.

Why is this game so popular?
...this is just another adventure game

Riot Of The Blood said:

When in doubt, buy Zack & Wiki anyway!

Besides, it's only $30 in NA.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.