By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Battlefield 4 vs COD Ghosts (lifetime global sales)

Which game will sell more lifetime globally?

Battlefield 4 55 35.03%

COD Ghosts 102 64.97%

Total:157

Ghosts will win.

Around the Network

COD: Ghosts would have to be a major fuck-up to give BF4 even a chance of outselling it. COD as a series just is bigger than Battlefield.

The better franchise, CoD.

Battlefield is one of more boring MP I played this gen

I don't think microtransactions (if it happens) will mess up Battlefield 4 nor would it be critically required to play BF4.

I don't expect anything to outsell COD in the coming years. Diablo 3 may have been the best selling game in 2012 on a *SINGLE* platform though if you count all the digital sales, or have at the very least came close to COD 360 numbers.

Either way nothing is going to outsell COD for years.

Not even GTAV

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Cod will outsell BF easily. BF franchise can't match it in sales.

On current gen hardware CoD will win, and overall CoD will probably win. But on next gen hardware I think BF4 has a real chance of outselling CoD and that will really influence people's expectations for the future. That's the race that CoD should be worried about.

Honestly next gen hardware isn't all that interesting to me, but it presents an opportunity for a major shift in the games market and that is interesting to me.

BF4 will outsell CoD Ghosts on PC.

I want Battlefield to do better but i know it probably won't beat call of duty. All i know is ain't buying Call of Duty Ghosts

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

battlefield on pc and cod on this gen consoles.

next gen consoles? not 100% sure, i think cod is much bigger with "casual" gamers who won't buy next gen consoles the first time and battlefield is at least as big as cod if it comes to the core guys.

overall probably cod since those who will buy battlefield for next gen consoles won't buy it for this gen anymore.