By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo. All Three Consoles are a Success.

Overall a good article, though I can't really agree with everything you said. Still, good read.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Nice article, man. It's a lot more optimistic and inclusive than many of the articles that normally pop up on gaming sites.

I would only take issue with Xbox 360 having "arguably be the best software line-up this generation if not the best library for any console ever."

UnitSmiley said:
riderz13371 said:
BasilZero said:
"For Sony I hope to see more unique and innovative games. Hopefully, Knack for the PS4 is a step in that direction. We need those type of games in our industry."

^ I actually dont see how more unique and innovative than anything that has been around for the past few years o.o.

In terms of what is interesting...I find Puppeteer to be more interesting but it isnt getting any mention T.T

Yeah I have to agree with you. I found his belief that Sony needs to create more uniqe/innovative games quite amusing, seeing as they are probably the only ones actually creating brand new uniqe/innovative experiences. Especially impressive is the fact that they're continuing to do so this late into the generation.

Agreed. I'd also say Sony had the best variety of games this gen. Solid third party and many great first party. Nintendo had solid first party but lacked third party and Microsoft had solid third party but lacked first party.

I also agree with this. Can't wait for next gen!

Nice job!

'Xbox 360 have what could arguably be the best software line-up this generation if not the best library for any console ever'

the first statement is fairly true but Sony was better with first party this gen for better software and the 2nd statement is hilarious. it doesn't even come close.

Around the Network

Nice article. I was surprised you left out Kinect, but I think you did a rather fair job of cross examining all three.

And I learned some stuff.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Xbox 360 having the best games of the generation really comes down to personal taste.
That statement, is in no way actual fact and more or less hyperbole.

With that said, I did enjoy Fable and Halo, but that's basically where it ended for me, still more than what I enjoyed on the PS3 or Wii however, but again, that's personal taste.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Good job with this thread!
However I disagree with a few things:
-Its arguable that the 360 had the best software line-up this generation and it depends on your preferences and I certainly disagree of it having the best library ever.
-The Xbox 360 has made up for all its loses from previous years but hasn't made billions (at least not yet) .

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

zorg1000 said:
riderz13371 said:
BasilZero said:
"For Sony I hope to see more unique and innovative games. Hopefully, Knack for the PS4 is a step in that direction. We need those type of games in our industry."

^ I actually dont see how more unique and innovative than anything that has been around for the past few years o.o.

In terms of what is interesting...I find Puppeteer to be more interesting but it isnt getting any mention T.T

Yeah I have to agree with you. I found his belief that Sony needs to create more uniqe/innovative games quite amusing, seeing as they are probably the only ones actually creating brand new uniqe/innovative experiences. Especially impressive is the fact that they're continuing to do so this late into the generation.

I think he was getting at they have been making unique titles and would like that continue into the next gen

You got it.

If I had that Gif of that man clapping his hands i'd post it.