By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: Microsoft says Illumiroom isn't yet ready for next Xbox, but will get public demo in July

This looks awesome but what if you already have a projector and a 92 inch screen? lol... What will you do for me Illumiroom?

Around the Network
disolitude said:
This looks awesome but what if you already have a projector and a 92 inch screen? lol... What will you do for me Illumiroom?

Obviously nothing. 

crissindahouse said:

hey nsanity, can you use this video in op? it explains it better and they show more nice stuff!

Holy crap... The weird physics lighting thing was amazing!! Some other features were good too. I wonder if they'll launch with it or save it for the next holiday season after launch.

walsufnir said:
disolitude said:

Obviously nothing. 

Yes. other than mood lighting on the celling while I'm gaming possibly, probably nothing...

It looks really amazing and is definitely something new to console-gaming, as far as I know.
Interesting tech and definitely impressive.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
walsufnir said:
disolitude said:

Obviously nothing. 

Yes. other than mood lighting on the celling while I'm gaming possibly, probably nothing...

Fuck, 1 lost customer for amazing tech... ;) i am looking forward to it.

walsufnir said:
disolitude said:
walsufnir said:
disolitude said:

Obviously nothing. 

I see a lot of people clearing space and wall mounting one of those 55-60 inch LG or Samsung super thin bezel TVs on a white surface and letting this Illumiroom projector do its thing without any distractions in its way... That sounds pretty sweet actually.

It's pretty clear that disolitude would just have to buy a larger wall... I can't believe how difficult gamers can be about someting such simple..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

disolitude said:
walsufnir said:
disolitude said:
walsufnir said:
disolitude said:

Obviously nothing. 

I see a lot of people clearing space and wall mounting one of those 55-60 inch LG or Samsung super thin bezel TVs on a white surface and letting this Illumiroom projector do its thing without any distractions in its way... That sounds pretty sweet actually.

I have a 42" in a smaller room, I'm hoping for a similar and well, hopefully only slightly crappier effect.

Looks really cool. Wonder what makes games compatible with it since they say Portal works on it.