By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame 4 REVEALED

obviously not in-game but still awesome :)
i don't care what anyone says, the wii has a fantastic 2008 lineup.

Around the Network

If I remember right each Fatal Frame game is different from one another, new lead and new location.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Sounds good then. The screen shots above might be "concept renders to illustrate the mood of the final product" or whatever, but I'm definitely looking forward to it now. Gotta go get those earlier parts as soon as I finish Silent Hill 3 and 4.

Well Im confident on one thing, Fatal Frame 4 will trash Silent Hill V. I've lost all faith to the Silent Hill sequel knowing that "the collective" is behind it. Konami gave its horror franchise the kiss of death with that deal.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Lol no wonder Suda51 denied that he said 3rd party Wii titles are not selling.
Good news for Wii, 2008 is the year for Wii

Around the Network

looks very interesting, third partys seem to have started to wake up.

The first game was good, the others; not so much. I think these types of games get really old really fast, why not make something fresh?

looks good. might be getting it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I was one of many who expressed concern about the Wii's third party support but for me personally this game alone stands the system head and shoulders above its rivals. I love this series, it's brilliant and has so much potential on the Wii.

Also I think Nintendo is right; just like the DS the Wii will see third party sales continue to rise until all of the companies that matter just cannot ignore it. It's going to be great (although just quietly I've got my 360 as well for a bit of balance with the "next gen" =P).

The screens look very impressive.