By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame 4 REVEALED

This news is so delicious (even though I saw this coming ;)).

Its 100% Wii exclusive btw: Developed by grasshopper AND Tecmo , produced AND published by Nintendo :)!

I want to see this trailer ASAP!

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

2008 is indeed the year of the 3rd party. Can't wait to get my hands on this one

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

this is old fatal frame 4 was announced awhile ago.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

yea just translated it on the famitsu site

great news =) looks awesome btw

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Yeah!!!!!

As a Survival Horror fan that's brilliant news.
Tecmo+Grasshopper/Suda+Nintendo = WINWINWIN

Hope it arrives this year.\

First screenshot looks great.

EDIT: All screenshots look great. Looks like a Return to the original RE creepiness!!!!!

Around the Network

Looking good!

take it thats cgi so, i wonder what the in-game graphics look like

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

are those wii in game shots WOW that's looks good

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Updated more pics.

Btw Sherlock99, it wasn't announced it was rumored.

Now its official though.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

I was actually thinking about buying the previous parts of the series a few days ago. My local stores have second hand copies of at least two of them for reasonably cheap.

Are the Fatal Frame games link to each other by plot or themes? If I pick up one game without having played the others, will I be more or less confused than if I picked up a random Silent Hill game without having played the others?

@Possum: the second and third pics are clearly in-game, and looking goooood!

My friend and I tried playing through FF2 on PS2. Only lasted 2 hours, and tha's with forcing the other to take the controller every 10 minutes. That's one SCARY FUCKING GAME!!!

I can't wait for this--it's a great-looking game, I've been itching for some real horror after the awesomeness of RE4 Wii Edition, I can't WAIT to see how they implement camera control, and Tecmo is giving one of their AA teams a nice budget to make a fantastic Wii game.

We can officially stop the 'TPs aren't supporting Wii' idea now (though I'm sure the fanboys won't)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."