By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only person here who dislikes GTA?

No you are not. GTA IV was probably the most fatally boring game I've played in this generation. Other Rockstar games I've played in the last few years(Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption) were also just as dull.

In comparison, I really enjoyed games like Sleeping Dogs or Saints Row 3. GTA is overrated.

Around the Network

I just like GTA V, it is certainly a very good game but I think it's a little bit overhyped...

I've always been impressed by the craft that goes into them and the scope, but the subject matter has always turned me off so much that I've never played one.

BUT I did play Bully and got a taste of GTA-lite in a setting I'm down with and enjoyed it tremendously.

I like to mess around and play the mad terrorist. Never really bothered with the missions. Yeah, I also think the game itself is weak.

That's exactly what people like about GTA if y'know what I mean.

Around the Network

I never like gta games i don't find them fun i prefer a new Total Overdose .
But nobody can deny gta is one best games ever created

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I've never enjoyed any aspect of any GTA game. I'm obviously in the minority here, but who gives a fuck. We like what we like.

Me neither, I liked Vice City though but the rest suck to me.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I could never get into GTA at all. If i'm going to play an open world game, its going to be something like The Wind Waker. There you can go into every building, interact with every character in some form. Everything you can see you can visit, eventually. I like that.

Nop, you are not alone...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064