By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Capcom: “We’ve Got no Plans for a PS Vita Monster Hunter at the Moment”

Nothing surprising. I still expect Capcom to release Monster Hunter 4G on the Vita aswell in Japan though.

The only way for the series to move forward from MH4 requires more processing power. Not saying MH5 will be on the Vita, but i doubt it will be on the 3DS.

Around the Network

Shame. I think the series would really benefit from what the Vita has to offer but maybe not so much from the sales side of things. On the plus side, if they have nothing planned "at the moment", that means it could happen once sales pick up. E3 cannot come sooner enough.

So much butthurt, it's hilarious. XD

The next MH game after MH4 on 3DS will probably be MH4 Ultimate on WiiU, anyway, imo.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

No, of course. MH not coming to Vita "soon", lol.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
why this game is such a hit? some dudes killing some monsters , does this sell well in europe and amurica ?

I really like how all of a sudden alot of people are puzzled as to why people think MH is a good game.

And all of a sudden a game(s) I've never heard about before, GodEater and some other game I can't remember, are 'better than MH anyways, so who cares'.

Sour grapes and all that.

Around the Network
Anari said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
why this game is such a hit? some dudes killing some monsters , does this sell well in europe and amurica ?

I really like how all of a sudden alot of people are puzzled as to why people think MH is a good game.

And all of a sudden a game(s) I've never heard about before, GodEater and some other game I can't remember, are 'better than MH anyways, so who cares'.

Yeah, cuz clearly it's impossibel for people to actually likle GodEater over MH. Sour grapes is the only explanation.

pezus said:

Did Nintendo pay them not to develop Vita games or what? o.O

Technically. I'm sure Capcom is making quite a lot of money with MH Tri G. 

naruball said:
Anari said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Yeah, cuz clearly it's impossibel for people to actually likle GodEater over MH. Sour grapes is the only explanation.

Actually, one explanation is that MH isn't on a  Sony portable system anymore and God Eater is. Not saying God Eater isn't a great game, but we all know that it's exclusive and that counts at lot for some people.

naruball said:
Anari said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Yes, that is totally what i said.

naruball said:
Anari said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Yes, that is totally what i said.