pezus said:
kowenicki said:
007BondAgent said:
Chandler said:
007BondAgent said:
3ds over ps3 in europe.. seems very unlikely

Your reasoning being?

this

3DS over 360 seems unlikely accoridng to that.

360 looks like about 22% to 3DS 18% and PS3 31% ish.

Europe market share.

3DS 17.5%
NDS 1.5%
WII 8.5%
WIU 4.5%
PSP 10.5%
PSV 5.5%
PS3 30.5%
360 21.5%

-gaf

So it took the 3DS only ~2 years to reach half of the marketshare the PS3 has? Sorry, but for me this makes it even more plausible that it outsold the PS3 this week. It won't necessarily stay like this, but for now it shouldn't be too hard to accept it.

No, no, you're misreading this. This is Q1 2013 marketshare, not total marketshare.

What quarter is now? I am dumb sorry.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

I'm ok with sales of Injustice on WiiU in USA.

Click HERE and be happy 

Fire Emblem in UK

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
Nintendo, Strategy
12,022 13,086

12,022 this week, but 13,086 total. LOL?

Click HERE and be happy 

pezus said:
Somehow I feel like 3DS is currently being overtracked in NA. That's mainly because we see it above 360 by quite a distance.

Dont forget this site has been undertracking, accrording to npd numbers the 3ds by an average of 30k per week for the last 2 months. This site had it around 22-25k most weeks and now have it at 50k which would seem more accurate considering the recent undertracking.

pezus said:
Chandler said:

We're looking at the third week of Q2 right now. So Q1 was Jan-March 2013

Oh ok, now I see the relevance of average first quarter market share. Thanks!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
pezus said:
acdcste said:
pezus said:
Somehow I feel like 3DS is currently being overtracked in NA. That's mainly because we see it above 360 by quite a distance.

Dont forget this site has been undertracking, accrording to npd numbers the 3ds by an average of 30k per week for the last 2 months. This site had it around 22-25k most weeks and now have it at 50k which would seem more accurate considering the recent undertracking.

I know, but 360 was still ahead of 3DS by around 50k last month if my memory serves me. To see it suddenly outselling 360 easily in a week with no new 3DS releases isn't very easy to believe.

Thats me being a lazy reader. I thought you were saying 3ds is overtracked. Yeah i agree if the 360 was ahead last month then its probably being undertracked. To be honest i take the us numbers with a pinch of salt till the npd comes out.

pezus said:
Chandler said:
pezus said:
Chandler said:

We're looking at the third week of Q2 right now. So Q1 was Jan-March 2013

Oh ok, now I see the relevance of average first quarter market share. Thanks!

Oh the implication didn't fly over my head, don't worry. 

Worried, me? No Sir! Just a simple person living a simple life and learning one or two things from people smarter than I.

Another week, another 5k for Vita in NA. It's been the same for the last two months - VGC says 5k, NPD says 8k... Safe to say it's the same story this week.

Also, this Wii U thingy outselling Vita in Europe? I find it very hard to believe. There is no hope for Wii U until the Christmas window starts.

Damn, Sony better bring the price cut to the West fast and put some cash into marketing Soul Sacrifice here. This game has the potential to move a bunch of consoles and sell really decent, but so far the only thing Sony did was the awesome demo, which sold me on the game (already pre-ordered), even though I was really hesitant about it, but this can only affect people who already own the console and not potential hardware buyers.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Those Injustice numbers look really low. MK opened in NA with 300k for ps3 and 280k for 360.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Those Injustice numbers look really low. MK opened in NA with 300k for ps3 and 280k for 360.

I don't Injustice had the same hype as MK

Click HERE and be happy