By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have Sony fans lose sight?

Is it just me or are they overly worried about WiiU failing that they forgot Sony is treating PSV like an unwanted stepchild?

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Around the Network

Really? It's just you.

There's a big difference though. The Vita is a companion product to Sony's main system - the PS3 (and, in the future, the PS4).

it's just you

Lawlight said:
There's a big difference though. The Vita is a companion product to Sony's main system - the PS3 (and, in the future, the PS4).

damn man you make it sound it's like the unwanted stepchild people got with their new girl/boy -friend

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Yes...Yesss.YES! Dear god someone has to wake them up. They've learned absolutely nothing from the 3DS/PSVita fiasco and keep thinking they're consumers leading the game market.

i honestly dont know why the mods keep most of your threads up

But Vita has persona 4! Sure 3DS may have SMT IV but those devs never make good games. =p.

Galaki said:

Is it just me or are they overly worried about WiiU failing that they forgot Sony is treating PSV like an unwanted stepchild?

Because:

a) How many products do Sony sell and what % profit was the Vita going to be out of all of this?

b) How many products do Nintendo sell?

Wii is doomed. <-not
PS3 is doomed. <-not
3DS is doomed. <-not
Vita is doomed. <-in progress
Wii U is doomed. <-in progress
PS4 is doomed. <-new!

Do we see a pattern here?
Don't worry, it's not just one group, every faction is guilty. More people need to get with the times and start dooming the PS4!