By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have Sony fans lose sight?

I played my brother's PSP for 30 min yesterday and my hands are still hurting, I don't think the PSV is any more friendly for people with regular adult size hands and I really don't get how grown ass mans can play on those things without developing arthritis

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I think most people have accepted that the vita is a complete utter failure (not sure how i can put it nicely). No point bringing up the subject again. Wii U is doomed is the new trendy topic - the cycle always repeats itself (in the case of nintendo it never ends up becoming true). I suspect we will see a couple of ps4 and 720 is doomed threads around this time next year.

eh i reported this thread btw, nothing good will come out of it and you know that. if you want to have a reasonable discussion then do it in a way that doesnt generalize and that doesnt try to rile people up

NiKKoM said:
Lawlight said:
There's a big difference though. The Vita is a companion product to Sony's main system - the PS3 (and, in the future, the PS4).

damn man you make it sound it's like the unwanted stepchild people got with their new girl/boy -friend

It is very much wanted for those who have a need for it. The problem is that adults don't really need a handheld these days.

It's just you.

Flamebait thread again! Mass reporting the OP should solve his behavior.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
eh i reported this thread btw, nothing good will come out of it and you know that. if you want to have a reasonable discussion then do it in a way that doesnt generalize and that doesnt try to rile people up

You're one of those that yell fire without seeing smoke, huh?

You don't care that Sony isn't giving attention to PSV?

bananaking21 said:

Reported you for being one sided.  Last time when the other side did it it was all fine and now when it is against you agenda you report it.  It is your kind of mentality that hurts the forums.

What does the Vita have to do with the Wii U selling poorly? I know! The Vita is stealling all of the Wii U's sales! Seriously Ethmohaz was banned and Galaki keeps on going? Where's Mr. Kahn to close this thread?

bananaking21 said:

Lostplanet22 said:
bananaking21 said:

Reported you for being one sided.  Last time when the other side did it it was all fine and now when it is against you agenda you report it.  It is your kind of mentality that hurts the forums.

good luck with that report, last time i checked its not against the forum rules to like one console more than the other