By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 56 - Super Smash Brothers Melee Mafia Day 1!

benao87 said:
Interesting set-up, would've been nice to have a longer game. O.o I could've died night 1!

Yeah, but apparently you and I think alike and both picked "recover". lol

@Spurge
Astro killed me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Mario ....you ..you played this game? I did not notice you. So when you post at weird times and are hardly noticable, that is when you are scum. Noted. Who were your scumbuddies?

Mario: 27 posts

Spurge: 17 posts

What are you going on about now?

Stefl was my buddy, since he is the only other one who died. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Wow. Hooray for gut feelings

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Mafia quick-topic:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/gkdzu6kBuXmg

Nacho, why was Astro able to kill me without a challenge but I had to challenge Benao to try and kill him?

Nintendo still doomed?

Mafia with no kill is very weak. But like I said, it would have been quite difficult getting purely Town to agree on a lynch. Mario had no business voting for Stefl.

Around the Network

Best flavor in a long time IMO.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

great flavor, too short a game.

Always great when town wins, but I feel like mafia was a little weak this time. Still, victory is victory.

Mario had me fooled.

supermario128 said:
Good job town. Mafia was underpowered. :P

I agree. I figured that the town would have a lot more trouble getting a lynch; a 5 man majority out of 8 total players is pretty difficult already, and the only true killing role (Astro) had to identify and hit scum early or else he would only help you guys out. His killing move wouldn't work if he or his target was targetted during the night; meaning had you been challenged by someone else or Bong sang to him or something like that, the kill wouldn't have gone through. So essentially he couldn't kill anyone if he was suspected and targetted, or if the person he wanted to kill was suspected and targetted.

supermario128 said:
Mafia quick-topic:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/gkdzu6kBuXmg

Nacho, why was Astro able to kill me without a challenge but I had to challenge Benao to try and kill him?

Your challenge had a 50% of going through whatever you did, whereas Benao's kill was supposed to be fairly difficult to pull off. I think it would've been more balanced if you had a kill in addition to what you had.

Someone make a sign up thread!

Nintendo still doomed?

Nintendo still doomed?