By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 56 - Super Smash Brothers Melee Mafia Day 1!

I blame him for having no awareness of the vote count, but not for the freak out itself. I wouldn't trust me either.

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
Bong, If you are referring to my lack of posts, I have to study for my AP exams so I'm restricting my time on the forum though occasionally, I leave the tab open. If you are referring to my post, I was doubting Stefl was mafia as he is like this in both past games. I assume his powers are not that great so he has been neglecting to post. Spurge also just reveal my suspicions that he was only accusing Stefl to get some action in this thread which it is clearly lacking
If not either of those, can you please explain.

Sure, it's your overall postings and the impression I get from them.

You said you'd be gone, but just for one day. Now you have exams to get to so why would you say you would be busy for just one day? Instead you wait until now to given yourself license to lurk because of exams. You knew about your exams a week ago, so why only say you'd be inactive for one day?

Also, you showed up and hung onto the weak cases against Spurge and myself. Spurge because he used the word "intersting" and me by parrotting someone elses reason exactly (I am being wishy-washy). When you were asked by Benao to clarify thouse supicions, you ignored his direct question. Instead your next post or so you've stepped back from the suspicion of Spurge all together, declaring him town because he said he'd say why no deaths was interesting. So Spurge goes from being suspicious for saying interesting, to being town for saying interesting.

It's little inconsistencies like these, signs that your posts are reaction to recent events rather than a coherent line of thinking. Coherency is difficult when one must lie all the time.

I also notice that the only night action anyone has claimed so far is Linkz saying he challenged you but lost. Could be just Linkz wanted to get the information flowing, but could also be something cooked up in a Quick Topic where scum buddies are schemeing to not get linked (Linkz decided to put this info out after I attempted to link him and Astro).

Question to Nacho: How are challenges resolved if a player is challenged by more than one player?

Final-Fan said:
As for what I think of Linkz regarding his interaction/reaction to you, I am not quite sure. I asked him about it. Neither stefl nor astro seem like terrible choices for lynching. How much time is left in the Day?

You have 1 day and 2 hours, but that is extendable.

Bong Lover said:

Question to Nacho: How are challenges resolved if a player is challenged by more than one player?

I tell them they have multiple challenges, and ask them to give me their responses to each one.

Nachomamma8 said:
Stefl1504 (2): Linkzmax, Supermario128

Astrogamer (1): Bong Lover

Not Voting (5): Everyone else

Bong, you think I cooked something up in a QT but haven't given my scumbuddy Astro any advice on his play? I can share old QTs where I've been mafia or a linked role(sibling/lover/etc.) if you want to see how I operate.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Bong, you think I cooked something up in a QT but haven't given my scumbuddy Astro any advice on his play? I can share old QTs where I've been mafia or a linked role(sibling/lover/etc.) if you want to see how I operate.

I admit that Astro's play isn't very impressive, and if coached he's not being coached very well. I would think you'd do a better job. That said, I wasn't overly impressed with your play in the last game I was in.

I am unhealthily attached to my preferred way of voting, so I will attempt to alert Nacho's lazysearch to my vote by another means:

Here is my Vote:
Vote AstroGamer
Vote Time Extension

Let's all help Astro study without guilt.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

If that's not good enough, Nacho, let me know.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote: Time Extension

Sure

Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
So what did everyone do last night? It seems people are afraid to say anything. I only did one thing. Since I never got another email.

I challenged Astro. It was unsuccessful though.

You lost the fight?

Vote: Time Extension

can't hurt, can it...?