By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 56 - Super Smash Brothers Melee Mafia Day 1!

benao87 said:
@linkz you based your vote on spurge intuition, do I really need to expand on that? However, I believe you are town, you are an experienced player who wouldn't play that card to start a lynch train if you were truly aiming to lynch him. You are mostly doing it to stir things a bit, and see reactions. 

But you said you were not convinced by my arguments, not that you were giving me a FoS for bandwagoning.
And why the change from a FoS to believing I'm town?

Around the Network
benao87 said:

Vote: astro

I feel kind of bad supporting stefl lack of interest in the game, it's like he is not even trying. But, unfortunately astro's quick votes, and lack of a proper arguments behind his suscpicions are more telling than a dissinterest in the game. This could affect even more the slow pace of the game, but hopefully we'll be one step closer to winning it.

Astro has made no votes.

Yeah, stefl is looking more like the better choice of the two options. You should probably go first, but I don't think the votes will sway in that direction.

spurgeonryan said:
vote Stefl
He is not interested.
Astro FOS as well.

Do you at least agree we should definitely lynch ONE of them?  The Day is going to end somewhere in the neighborhood of seven hours from now and I wouldn't like to see a no lynch because of indecision between the two.  But I think I'll be able to be here at that time. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Which do you prefer, FF?

Vote: Stefl
If he isn't going to contribute, he is more of a hindrance than a benefit regardless of his affliation.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Wait, the only person who hasn't vote is Stefl. Great, my vote hasn't really changed much

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
@Bong
That one day thing was completely unrelated to my AP exams and I don't usually study much. However, I want to get a good grade on this exam so I don't have to pay the class in college.
On my suspicions of Spurge and you, its because they were pretty weak as I stated in that post. The word "interesting" seemed to imply that he had some very interesting power, Now, I realize that Spurge was hinting that he had some sort of protection power or some investigation power that let him see who a player involved in an almost "death". It's probably the former though. Spurge isn't stupid to suggest some discussion about the no death if he almost caused the death.
I sort of want to vote you now but I know that it probably won't succeed.

Still, exams you've known about for a long time, why not bring it up sooner if it was going to interfer?

Sorry, but your explanations and defense just isn't very convincing. It's between you and Stefl and I don't see anyhting convoncing me to not kepe my vote on you.

Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:
@linkz you based your vote on spurge intuition, do I really need to expand on that? However, I believe you are town, you are an experienced player who wouldn't play that card to start a lynch train if you were truly aiming to lynch him. You are mostly doing it to stir things a bit, and see reactions. 

But you said you were not convinced by my arguments, not that you were giving me a FoS for bandwagoning.
And why the change from a FoS to believing I'm town?

I did explained why I got a town feeling. You are a complex character, thus I'm just not removing my suspicion from you, but I won't call you mafia just because of your poor arguments to vote. I mean, I reckon if you were truly mafia you wouldn't have started a lynch train the way you did (sporting spurge's intuition).

Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:

Vote: astro

I feel kind of bad supporting stefl lack of interest in the game, it's like he is not even trying. But, unfortunately astro's quick votes, and lack of a proper arguments behind his suscpicions are more telling than a dissinterest in the game. This could affect even more the slow pace of the game, but hopefully we'll be one step closer to winning it.

Astro has made no votes.

Yeah, stefl is looking more like the better choice of the two options. You should probably go first, but I don't think the votes will sway in that direction.

You are right, and I was thinking of something else, I blame the few hours of sleep I'm getting since finals started. Astro haven't voted.

Probably you are right, and people are actually picking that option. I'm still getting used to this game, and for me a mafia player will always be a better choice that an absent townie. That's why I said that, even if stefl is showing no interest at all, it may be a good option to keep him around because being absent could not definitely mean he is mafia, he may be just a bored vanilla townie.

As for the third part, are you suggesting that lynching me would be a better option?

How much time is left? What are vote totals?

Stefl is the better option between the two. He was never interested from the start. He is either mafia or some sort of role that can't do anything, but in a game like this that is unlikely.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Nacho, are double lynches allowed if two players both have 50%?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089