By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21

Bit of a wait like but what can you do. TV streaming added in or not it will have a load of games just like the playstation and im looking forward to seeing all next gen games. Hope im not grafting

Around the Network
VGKing said:
kowenicki said:
VGKing said:
About damn time. Can't wait to see how it stacks up against the PS4.(I have a pretty good idea but getting confirmation is always nice)

please... go on... be brave.

Well we have a pretty good idea on the specs based on all the VgLeaks leaks. Vgleaks even leaked the May 21st reveal here http://www.vgleaks.com/rumor-durango-reveal-due-21st-may-price-500-or-300-with-or-without-a-mandatory-subscription/

Wow, Eurogamer get it right again (vgleak's source for that). They were the best on the PS4 rumours too. 

And about damn time Microsoft. Can't wait to see how the two machines compare either.

This will be very expected or very surprising. I'm hoping for the latter.

Am I the only one who thinks the TV stream is a bad idea? It means they're going to try to put up a show. A console revealing isn't supposed to be entertainment, its supposed to be informative. We want specs, we want game announcements and we want to know what makes this different from the competition.

So please Microsoft, keep this as press conference-y as possible. Keep the showbiz stuff out of it. We don't need to see Usher performing his latest single.

kowenicki said:
Hynad said:
About time they actually announce it.

Can't wait to see what they have in store.

now that would be original...

Oh please.  

Am I the only one who really don't care about how the consoles will look like?  The PS3 and XBox 360 aren't really lookers in my book. And I couldn't care less. It's really what's under the hood that's interesting. That's what I want to see. That's what makes a console appealing or not.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
should've sent the invites next week

Go on... I'll humour you.

why?

eh? shorter wait time

VGKing said:
Am I the only one who thinks the TV stream is a bad idea? It means they're going to try to put up a show. A console revealing isn't supposed to be entertainment, its supposed to be informative. We want specs, we want game announcements and we want to know what makes this different from the competition.

So please Microsoft, keep this as press conference-y as possible. Keep the showbiz stuff out of it. We don't need to see Usher performing his latest single.

They are making it available to their biggest audience. Plus doing it earlier in the day is briliant. 1PM eastern time gives all the news outlets time to run the story of the new Xbox for the evening news.

Finally XD No matter what happens the internet will blow up by this point haha

Seems a bit silly when E3 is just 2 weeks away but ok.

Either way, i lost my trust on Microsoft this gen, so whatever they reveal, the chances that i wont be convinced are high. Still, interested to see what they are really cooking up and for the annoying rumors to finally end.

Hynad said:
kowenicki said:
Hynad said:
About time they actually announce it.

Can't wait to see what they have in store.

now that would be original...

Oh please.  

Am I the only one who really don't care about how the consoles will look like?  The PS3 and XBox 360 aren't really lookers in my book. And I couldn't care less. It's really what's under the hood that's interesting. That's what I want to see. That's what makes a console appealing or not.

It's just a certain fanbase latching onto anything negative they can find and trying to make it an issue. It'll be done for this conference too!