By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21

NobleTeam360 said:
Excitement level is through the roof. I'm much more excited for the next Xbox announcement than the PS4 announcement.

LOL....like your name didn't give that fact away.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
These reveals have generated more excitement than most things I've experienced in the last 8 years.

was it more exciting when you got your new PC's or new PC parts?

i hope those rumors arent true(though its looking likely that it is) about the super pussy gpu its gonna have,that cant be the gpu you're bringing to the table

bananaking21 said:
CGI-Quality said:
These reveals have generated more excitement than most things I've experienced in the last 8 years.

New consoles means more powerful games for PC as well ;)

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
CGI-Quality said:

im currently out of it, i been working a lot today and its really late here, so dont report me if i dont make any sense

you replied to me in another thread of yours showing a picture of two banana's snuggling 

1)- stop trying to sleep with me, im way out of your league

2)- how do you keep finding these banana pics btw? hahaha

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
platformmaster918 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I want to see their games, everything else can wait. Microsoft is only giving themselves a two week window to gain buzz until E3 and that could be either good or bad.

I thought the invitation said this was to show an overview of the future of gaming entertainment and TV while E3 was where they'll show most of the games?  I could have read that wrong on IGN though.

If I was Microsoft I would've shown the entertainment features at least a week ago and yes left it to E3 to show the games. They are waiting so long its looking like the PS4 really had them back reeling for ideas. I hope they kill it, despite what people think of me I've always hoped Microsoft kills it. Sad part is they don't, but its a new gen.

As I mentioned in a previous thread, the ms employees I have spoken to all felt Sony dropped the ball, something I actually disagree with.  However their reason for thinking this way apparently has to do with the lack of forward thinking Sony has put into the ps4.  Apparently, cloud gaming wasn't enough. 

My guess is ms is going to be pushing the 3d environment a lot more than people are expecting and they feel that is the future.  Personally, I like where Sony is headed with the ps4 and it's game centered focus. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:

I want to see their games, everything else can wait. Microsoft is only giving themselves a two week window to gain buzz until E3 and that could be either good or bad. Can't wait though!

I think 2 weeks is enough. People will begin to forget if they take a longer gap between the reveal and E3.  

If MS shows us a good console, I think both Sony and MS will have a lot of hype at E3. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Time for Microsoft to ether Sony and Nintendo. BE humble Micronation be humble.

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
CGI-Quality said:

im currently out of it, i been working a lot today and its really late here, so dont report me if i dont make any sense

you replied to me in another thread of yours showing a picture of two banana's snuggling 

You keep sending me pics O.o  They re usually filthy and you dont have your peels on.  And that sunday banana split -_-  Your parents would not be proud.

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
CGI-Quality said:

You keep sending me pics O.o  They re usually filthy and you dont have your peels on.  And that sunday banana split -_-  Your parents would not be proud.

LMAO LMAO LMAO