By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the longest that you have been in a feud with someone else on Vgchartz?

how could you have a fight with basil?!!! the guy is so nice! anyways this thread will be interesting!

Edit : i have had no fueds, there are some people i dislike but i would never call them fueds, well atleast i dont think im in a fued lol

Around the Network

I feel offended by the lack of me in your OP.

Coincidentally, my list probably topped with you and MBP.

spurgeonryan said:
bananaking21 said:

how could you have a fight with basil?!!! the guy is so nice! anyways this thread will be interesting!

Edit : i have had no fueds, there are some people i dislike but i would never call them fueds, well atleast i dont think im in a fued lol

Aren't you in a feud with Jaywood or Deyon and that is why we see less of them now? Or was it tbone?

@ Morenoingrato

But you were a joiner who just tried to fit in with Seece and later Carl. Then after words you wanted to keep it going. I have no issues with you.

Abaththegrimm refuses to friend me. So that is annoying.

what? me and jaywood are really good friends, we always joke around. same goes with deyon. deyon just left i dont think it has anything to do with me, actually me and him joke around a lot. i barely talk to tbone but i have no problem with the guy, he has been nothing but nice when we talk, which isnt much at all

BasilZero said:
spurgeonryan said:
bananaking21 said:

He has a short temper, as do I here. See my wall for an example. We always fight.

So its a fight when I state facts and defend myself against false accusations?

how about we just let this thread to talk about feuds and not have one?

well i have never had a fued... i wonder why. probably because i dont post enough or dont care to argue. kind of makes me laugh the amount of arguements i see on here sometimes

Around the Network

Oh Im involved a few fueds at the moment, they just don't know it yet(evil laugh)

I've had a feud with every user here for years, but every user doesn't know it.

You're probably right. I am just too adorable.

Oh, and I agree with Rol. You really are quite interesting, Ryan.

spurgeonryan said:
bananaking21 said:

Aren't you in a feud with Jaywood 

Me and banannaking in a feud? lol  Who could get mad at this adorable bannana?

2 days ... Something to do with the Wii U and PS3. I can't even remember the user's name. I just remember him calling me a blind fanboy for saying it makes more sense to buy a PS3 at this point in time than the Wii U, and ... that started a little war. I got the impression he came to that conclusion because of my then sig (PS Nation sig). He didn't realize I game on Nintendo consoles too. lulz

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS