By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many Platinum trophies you think you'll have before the PS4 arrives? (POLL ADDED!)

Tagged games:

How many Platinum trophies you guess you'll have on your PSN profile (PS3 + PSV) before the PS4 launch?

0-1 38 30.89%

2-5 21 17.07%

6-10 15 12.20%

11-25 20 16.26%

26-50 15 12.20%

51-100 6 4.88%

100+ 3 2.44%

I want to see the results! 5 4.07%

Total:123

well.. probably between 33-35 till november i'll say. i have 29 platinum right now.. the last game i platinum'd was Gravity Rush which was my 1st Vita game to platinum and i did it yesterday on my birthday:)

in the pipeline to platinum are God of war: Ascention, The last of us, Sly 4, Enslaved and Beyond: Two Souls.

Around the Network

I have no idea.

I don't care about these things so I've never even looked at the Trophy menu. I doubt I have more than 0, maybe just the 1, and that number won't increase probably.
Doesn't matter anyway since I forgot the password that goes with my original PSN account (and I can't retrieve it anymore because that email address changed) .

Well this is easy. 0-1. Trophies are cool but getting a platinum would take away from my enjoyment of the game. Playing it 2-3 times and grinding for annoying trophies.

I've got 26. I've got 2 games I'm in the middle of and can complete in a week. I've got 7 games I haven't even opened yet and I don't know how hard to plat they are. However, I can probably plat 50% easily. I have about 3 or 4 more games that I've had a while and the trophies are a real grind fest... Then I'm buying TLoU and Beyond which should be easy to plat looking at their past games. So I'm going to say 33 or so

8 platinums is what I will remain at since I am on 360 now. My Xbox says I have completed 93 games total (includes DLC) though : )

I kind of want Nintendo to make their own achievement system just to get a fresh start. I just feel so far behind in terms of trophies, and super far behind (look at people like stallion83) for achievements.

Around the Network

0. I don't play games,for trophies.I have alot of bronze trophies,which you usually get,just bye playing the games.