By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Witcher 3 Dev: PS4 Is A High End PC, CD Projekt Happy With New Architecture

i think games like the witcher 3 will profit most from the next consoles and i hope that this also means that we will get more games like that because i love these kind of games.

Around the Network

And yet another developer saying good things about PS4. Sony has done a good job it seems with the new console.  Hopefully nexbox gets the same praise.

Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077 are two of the biggest next-gen titles that are on my radar, although I'll be getting them on PC.

Bbuuuut the mid-end mobile...

OP. It is the first time I get excited by a game from this franhcise... they are good? I mean the previous.

Yeah CD Red and while you're at it, give Playstation owners me included a chance to play your two previous games, huh? Especially condisering that Playstation is always the dominating console brand in your homecountry not counting PC as a gaming platform and it will most probably be the same this time around.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Am I the only one who get sick of this 'A High End PC' praise??? If a want a high end PC, I can buy it right now, but I want to see a gaming console from X720/PS4!!!

ethomaz said:

OP. It is the first time I get excited by a game from this franhcise... they are good? I mean the previous.

I think The Witcher and The Witcher 2 games are great, although the sequel might be easier to get into (I wasn't really a fan of the first game's combat, although it excelled in other areas).

ethomaz said:

The Witcher 1 is a PC exclusive and The Witcher 2 is Xbox 360/PC. In my opinion 1st are better than 2nd. Better story, better Geralt, amazing music. No fckin happy end. Dont forget to chect the books of The Witcher - they are also amazing.

Book's names/titles :

Blood of Elves

Time of Contempt

Baptism of Fire

Tower of the Swallow

Lady of the Lake

Sword of Destiny

My fav soundtrack from Wither 1 - love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUCZsRVzV3I

eFKac said:
Yeah CD Red and while you're at it, give Playstation owners me included a chance to play your two previous games, huh? Especially condisering that Playstation is always the dominating console brand in your homecountry not counting PC as a gaming platform and it will most probably be the same this time around.

I'd love to get it on a Vita, since we'll never get it on PS3 considering just how bad it sold on X360 :( Would be sick to play Witcher 1 and 2 on the go! Awesome games.

Books are also classics of the fantasy genre, absolutely top notch.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

eFKac said:

Not counting PC in Poland ( my/CDPR homecountry) = not counting 60 % of the market. But u are right, In Poland PS3/PS2 owned Xbox, the games/consoles sells 3/4 x more than Xbox. Only Americans could come up with a fee for the online game. Are not you ashamed bastards ?