By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox360 killer app: Pizza Hut. Better with Kinect.

Tagged games:

Please select desired pizza

Ultimate Cheese Lover's Pizza 15 21.43%

Pepperoni Lover's Pizza 17 24.29%

Meat Lover's Pizza 8 11.43%

Veggie Lover's Pizza 3 4.29%

Supreme Pizza 7 10.00%

Super Supreme Pizza 11 15.71%

Create your own (please post toppings) 9 12.86%

Total:70
S.T.A.G.E. said:

As an investor in Microsofts product, I have a right to bitch. 1st party games are a sign of Microsofts testament to making great games themselves and being known as a great console game maker. Nintendo went through it, Sony went through it and Microsoft has Halo. Everything else outside of Forza and Fable they pay everyone else to make.

You also have a right to get rid of your MS console. Cut your losses.

Also, you don't have to jump on every opportunity to piss and moan. God forbid we talk about the pizza app!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Ughh, the thread started so well only to be derailed by 1 guy. So sad really. Anything pro M$ some feel the need to smear as soon as they possibly can. Why even bother come to the MS forums if you have nothing to say? Pathetic.

poppa john's > pizza hut

Mr Puggsly said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

As an investor in Microsofts product, I have a right to bitch. 1st party games are a sign of Microsofts testament to making great games themselves and being known as a great console game maker. Nintendo went through it, Sony went through it and Microsoft has Halo. Everything else outside of Forza and Fable they pay everyone else to make.

You also have a right to get rid of your MS console. Cut your losses.

Also, you don't have to jump on every opportunity to piss and moan. God forbid we talk about the pizza app!

The only person who is derailing this thread is you. You're so focused in starting a console war with me because of my criticism that you had to start it again.

P.S.

I sold my 360 not long after I beat Gears of War Judgement. Nothings coming this year, so I have nothing to feel bad about missing. Thats some great first party support you're defending. You should think of my criticisms of Microsoft as someone who believes they can financially afford to appease themselves, fans.  Thats really all it is. If you're happy with third parties only then you're up for grabs to any brand with proper third party support like many who jumped ship this gen. 

Mr Puggsly said:

Iiiieeewww... MS is copying Sony.... :P

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Proclus said:
I actually don't see the issue, I order Pizza once a FortNite so if X360 saves me the effort of having to walk away from Halo to go to the pc, turn it on etc, why not?

So you actually decide to order pizza through a PC instead of using yur cell? Or is it that you had to choose between having a working cell and paying for XboxLive?

Getting an order to come to you via the intetnet takes about the same amount of time, minus the ordering process. You don't need to wait majorly long amounts of time. It tends to be thirty minutes or more where I live. Chinese food is ten times faster.

But if you phone call you just need to press input number/look for the registry and call. When it comes to a computer, you would need to start it up, wait for everything to load, open a browser, look for the page, imput official information (I pressume). It may actually take more, depending on whether you already are in the computer or not when the craving for the ambrosia attacks. Plus, you can treasure the human interactivity of a phone call and the thrill that Pizza Hut employees exhibit towards your bussiness everytime.

But I think with Xbox it may be even faster to order with this new app. Since the NextBox may need to be "always online" you just don't even need to start the thing to order, cuz it is always on.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Proclus said:
I actually don't see the issue, I order Pizza once a FortNite so if X360 saves me the effort of having to walk away from Halo to go to the pc, turn it on etc, why not?

So you actually decide to order pizza through a PC instead of using yur cell? Or is it that you had to choose between having a working cell and paying for XboxLive?

Getting an order to come to you via the intetnet takes about the same amount of time, minus the ordering process. You don't need to wait majorly long amounts of time. It tends to be thirty minutes or more where I live. Chinese food is ten times faster.

But if you phone call you just need to press input number/look for the registry and call. When it comes to a computer, you would need to start it up, wait for everything to load, open a browser, look for the page, imput official information (I pressume). It may actually take more, depending on whether you already are in the computer or not when the craving for the ambrosia attacks. Plus, you can treasure the human interactivity of a phone call and the thrill that Pizza Hut employees exhibit towards your bussiness everytime.

But I think with Xbox it may be even faster to order with this new app. Since the NextBox may need to be "always online" you just don't even need to start the thing to order, cuz it is always on.

If you use your computer and have ordered from the computer before you're information should stay saved. We don't know if the Xbox 720 will always be online though.

S.T.A.G.E: I don't know what is wrong with you but you really need some help if you enjoy so much to fuck up threads and troll.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

The only person who is derailing this thread is you. You're so focused in starting a console war with me because of my criticism that you had to start it again.

P.S.

I sold my 360 not long after I beat Gears of War Judgement. Nothings coming this year, so I have nothing to feel bad about missing. Thats some great first party support you're defending. You should think of my criticisms of Microsoft as someone who believes they can financially afford to appease themselves, fans.  Thats really all it is. If you're happy with third parties only then you're up for grabs to any brand with proper third party support like many who jumped ship this gen. 

You: "As an investor in Microsofts product, I have a right to bitch."

Me: "You also have a right to get rid of your MS console. Cut your losses."

You: "I sold my 360..."

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Proclus said:

If you use your computer and have ordered from the computer before you're information should stay saved. We don't know if the Xbox 720 will always be online though.

Well yeah, I suppose it will depend on individual circumstances.

kowenicki said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft must really hate games. I guess this could work, but they are so not focused on games and as the years go by its just getting worse. They just want you to sit on your ass in front of their Xbox regardless of whether you game on it or not. Lets hope they show some games at E3 or at some unveiling before hand.

Who cares?  I cant see myself ever downloading it, my taste buds are slightly more educated.  Pizza Hut is an abonimation.

You don't mess with Pizza Hut's fucking cheesy breads goddammit!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1