By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox360 killer app: Pizza Hut. Better with Kinect.

Tagged games:

Please select desired pizza

Ultimate Cheese Lover's Pizza 15 21.43%

Pepperoni Lover's Pizza 17 24.29%

Meat Lover's Pizza 8 11.43%

Veggie Lover's Pizza 3 4.29%

Supreme Pizza 7 10.00%

Super Supreme Pizza 11 15.71%

Create your own (please post toppings) 9 12.86%

Total:70
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft must really hate games. I guess this could work, but they are so not focused on games and as the years go by its just getting worse. They just want you to sit on your ass in front of their Xbox regardless of whether you game on it or not. Lets hope they show some games at E3 or at some unveiling before hand.

I respect you. You push the limits

I love how we pretend 3rd party games don't exist. 3rd party software sales >>> Sony 1st party sales.

The 360 sells more software, so surely people are gaming on it just as much if not more than PS3.

Also, as Sony is closing studios and pushing studios away. MS is creating new studios.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
fauzman said:
Meh. Not for me but some people will like it.

Out of curiosity would this be faster than picking up a phone and calling? Going to the app, choosing, entering your info - seems like it would take the same or even more time.

Its just as good as calling. You make your order and pay, as simple as that. With Microsoft managing your credit card you can do almost any transaction through them. I've ordered through the internet plenty of times in the past, but I've stepped away from Pizza a bit as it is packed with crazy calories and sodium.

Mr Puggsly said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft must really hate games. I guess this could work, but they are so not focused on games and as the years go by its just getting worse. They just want you to sit on your ass in front of their Xbox regardless of whether you game on it or not. Lets hope they show some games at E3 or at some unveiling before hand.

I respect you. You push the limits

I love how we pretend 3rd party games don't exist. 3rd party software sales >>> Sony 1st party sales.

The 360 sells more software, so surely people are gaming on it just as much if not more than PS3.

Also, as Sony is closing studios and pushing studios away. MS is creating new studios.

You love to low blow. Sony has closed a few studios, not many and their track reccord will still provide more games that Microsoft, trust me. Microsofts sales next gen will depend on how well they hold onto the PS2 gamers who switched to the 360 instead of the PS3. PS4 is gathering a lot of gamers attention.

This is pretty cool!

It would be great if they would open it up to other, smaller restaurants. There is a little Italian place not too far from me, that makes many great things beyond pizza.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Pizza is good! but Pizza Hut is not so good.

Around the Network
fauzman said:
Meh. Not for me but some people will like it.

Out of curiosity would this be faster than picking up a phone and calling? Going to the app, choosing, entering your info - seems like it would take the same or even more time.

maybe the first time, but after that it probably sves your order for easy ordering next time. I usally order pizza online and not through the phone becuase i dont like phones

I hate the better with Kinect saying. However, I do agree with its use here since you don't have to worry about getting Pizza Hut grease all over your controller.

Do you need to pay Live Gold to order Pizza Hut?

Great. It's so much better to speak to kinect and have that machine tell the guys to make your food!

As you can tell I'm not a fan of stupid technology. Just fucking call them.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah man I mean I can totally see them not even showing any games at E3!

Anyways MS has brought me Gears, Battleblock, and Skulls so far this year. Don't know what you count as games but oh well.