By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo of Europe "So many Games!" Promotion: Buy 3 get 1 free!

Nintendo 3DS – So Many Games! Promotion

There are so many great games available for Nintendo 3DS right now, you might be finding it hard to decide which one to get next. But don't worry! With our new So Many Games! promotion on a select range of top Nintendo 3DS titles, you'll be able to choose a Download Version of your most-wanted game absolutely free!

Getting your free Download Version couldn't be simpler: when you purchase three Nintendo 3DS games from a list of eight top titles and register them with your Club Nintendo account, you'll be eligible to choose a fourth game from the list and download it from Nintendo eShop for free. Grab your free Download Version and you can enjoy even more great gaming on Nintendo 3DS for less!

With eight great titles available in the promotion, the only hard part is deciding which one to get for free! For more information on how to claim and the promotion itself, please check out the How To Claim andTerms & Conditions sections of this promotional page.

There are eight Nintendo 3DS titles in this promotion:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-3DS-So-Many-Games-Promotion/Overview/Overview-750393.html

credit to VOOK

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

I already have Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion, so it's essentially buy 1 get 1 free for me and probably many others. I just can't decide what game I want for free lol!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

i would say AC:NL is the best free game because its one you will always want to have on you

I've already bought and registered Luigi's Mansion 2, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Fire Emblem: Awakening, so free Animal Crossing it is for me. I really wanted to get Animal Crossing digitally, but the relatively high price in the UK put me off.

That leaves me with £30 to spend on another title, most likely DKCR:3D. Well played, Nintendo--rewarding your most dedicated fans, knowing they'll probably spend the money they save on another 3DS title.

Nintendo, Y U NO do that same promotion in Japan??

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Are they THAT desperate to sell software? I mean, those games are to supposed to be good enough to sell by themselves, right?

ryuzaki57 said:
Are they THAT desperate to sell software? I mean, those games are to supposed to be good enough to sell by themselves, right?

Honestly I see this more of an incentive to "try" the DLing of a game and experience the always-on your 3DS. Might lure more people into Digital downloads if they get to try it 1st. Not that it hurts to sell more software of course.

It's a good strategy. I suspect that the XL promotion with a free DLable game was along the same lines of getting people to try the Downloaded games. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

ktay95 said:
i would say AC:NL is the best free game because its one you will always want to have on you

I was thinking the same!

Switch!!!

So that means all those games are out before June 30th
thats great!
want the m all

Otakumegane said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Honestly I see this more of an incentive to "try" the DLing of a game and experience the always-on your 3DS. Might lure more people into Digital downloads if they get to try it 1st. Not that it hurts to sell more software of course.

It's a good strategy honestly. I suspect that the XL promotion with a free DLable game was along the same lines of getting people to try the Downloaded games. 

Exactly right. That, and as I've suggested already, downloading a free game you wanted to get means you have money available for another game. Nintendo are assuming, I believe correctly, that the more dedicated consumers able to take advantage of this offer will, in many cases, happily buy another 3DS game with the money they saved due to the free download.

Microsoft in particular would do well to learn from this and the PlayStation Plus offers--in ten years of Xbox Live membership, 7 years paid as a Gold consumer (nearly £300 in subscription fees), I have received only one gift from Microsoft: 20 Microsoft Points on my last birthday, roughly 17p in real terms. Dedicated fans are a very profitable bunch, and they only become more dedicated if you treat them kindly.