By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - global HW & SW 13th arpil up.

Kresnik said:
bananaking21 said:

i wish they would just release it all at the same time, the threads would be more interesting

It always surprises me that Japan numbers are the last to go up, since we get handed them every Wednesday.  I wonder if that means that work on the other numbers starts even earlier in the week; or if they just leave it to last because it's the easiest.

lool i wondered the same thing before

Around the Network

damn nothing is stopping the 3DS i am looking forward to seeing how it does in the fall with a new zelda and pokemon

Last week was adjusted up, so this one is the bad one. Not bad for 3DS and PS3, though, and still decent for the old XB360 too. If it's true PSV numbers are made worse by shortages in Japan, Sony will have to prevent this issue when it will do the much needed price cut in the rest of the world.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

So bad GT5 dropped a lot this week

15,979 to 13,884

At leat the Party is confirmed: 8,875,525

IT'S OVER 9,000,000 PARTY TIME RETURN SOON!!!

PS3 NEW MILLION SELLERS

169. God of War: Ascension
170. Tomb Raider (2013)

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

PS3 NEW MILLION SELLERS

170. Tomb Raider (2013)

Very nice! How many more before it takes the 360? How does it compare to the PS2? (does it stand a chance of overtaking it?)

dem wii u numbers are dissappointing

yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

PS3 NEW MILLION SELLERS

170. Tomb Raider (2013)

Very nice! How many more before it takes the 360? How does it compare to the PS2? (does it stand a chance of overtaking it?)

PS2: 325

360: 178

PS3: 174

Wii: 143

According to the VGC database.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:

PS2: 325 * too off to be right

360: 178 176

PS3: 174 170

Wii: 143 140

According to the VGC database.

Fixed .

yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

PS3 NEW MILLION SELLERS

170. Tomb Raider (2013)

360 have 176.. so six.