By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you smarter than me?

Do you think you're smarter than most people on this sight?

Yes 222 64.35%

No 48 13.91%

See results 75 21.74%

Total:345
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
it will be funny when everybody answers yes. it will show that everybody thinks they are smarter than everyone else

Someone figured out what I was going for.

lool i told you i was a smarty pants

Around the Network

I am smart but i am also ignorant. Despite that, i'm willing to learn.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

aikohualda said:
Site

i don't think i am smarter than most of the people here... but i went to a university under a scholarship when i was 16... yes im a sad person

This thread really gone out of its way NOT to define "smart"...but I get you, I also was approved at my university at age 16 (sad is the perfect word to describe my social life xD).

KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
it will be funny when everybody answers yes. it will show that everybody thinks they are smarter than everyone else

Ha, busted. I probably am (as defined by statistics) but voted "See Results". IN.YOUR.FACE

XD

dont you mean in JoeTheBro's face? that is if he even has one

KHlover said:
aikohualda said:
Site

i don't think i am smarter than most of the people here... but i went to a university under a scholarship when i was 16... yes im a sad person

This thread really gone out of its way NOT to define "smart"...but I get you, I also was approved at my university at age 16 (sad is the perfect word to describe my social life xD).

you are my new best friend :P

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
KHlover said:
aikohualda said:
Site

you are my new best friend :P

Haha, invite is on the way :P

Well in terms of IQ, yeah. Mine is 144 but you can never really trust these things.

But Im doing a Maths degree in a respected University, so that sorta bodes well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Well in terms of IQ, yeah. Mine is 144 but you can never really trust these things.

But Im doing a Maths degree in a respected University, so that sorta bodes well.

o.O. Teach me master XD

Honestly, after the "What degree do you have" thread I'm under the impression we have quite a lot of intelligent and educated people on this site. Maybe we should start a buisness :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

KHlover said:
Conegamer said:

o.O. Teach me master XD

Honestly, after the "What degree do you have" thread I'm under the impression we have quite a lot of intelligent and educated people on this site. Maybe we should start a buisness :P

I bet a lot of people were lying in that thread however. But, maybe I will teach you some other time!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.