What is your sexpertise level

I have sex with this girl... 56 34.78%

I know how to do the dirty 39 24.22%

I've had sex over 9000 times 33 20.50%

I'm kind of kinky, have you seen my whip? 14 8.70%

I go thru 20ft of rope a ... 1 0.62%

My rooms lke a biker bar,... 18 11.18%

Total:161

I have sex about twice a week these days; my girlfriend got a house and job further away so we can't meet up as often anymore. Used to have sex a lot more last year, as in pretty much daily, when she lived on campus five minute's walk away.

I only started having sex last year, and I've been with one other girl besides my gf. I've tried some light bondage, hoping my gf is open to taking it further into not-so-light.

Around the Network

But I do have sex with girls from Canada!

To have sex with girls not from Canada would be kinda hard for me considering that I live in Canada.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

JoeFlex said:
Right now I've cooled down. Two chics .... somewhere around 3 to 4 times a week. In my prime it was almost daily with god knows who (no skally wags though).

I don't believe you.

A lot of my friends are womanizers, and at best they pick up 2-3 different girls for sex once a week. Even then, they are at a bar, or a club, trying to pick up girls all the time. To have sex daily, that just doesn't happen, even with multiple freinds with benefits.

Unless that is, you have no job, and you try to pick up girls all the time, and you literally spend more of your waking time near women.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Haven't gotten that far in my relationship yet.

sethnintendo said:
TimCliveroller said:

45, fat wife (not that this is a bad thing), plenty of sex... unfortunately

You not that turned on by her or why is it unfortunate?

Once you grow this old, you will understand.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Around the Network

23, Live with my girlfriend (been together a little over a year), have sex about 3-7 times a week.

Not me

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Moving in with my girlfriend next month. Right now we only have sex at most 3 times a week because we both live at home with the parents. Thankfully when I submit my thesis next week and move out it will all change.

the King must be me... i think I had sex with more than 2,000 people.

Switch!!!

26, in a 8 and half years relationship, haven't had a full complete sex session. We've tried occasionally to do it, but it hurts her so much, she losses all her willingness and I just hate to see her like that, so we end up doing nothing afterwards.

We've tried everything, went to various doctors, but nothing works. Oh well, I guess some people aren't meant for it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"