By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2013 NPD Thread! - 360:261k, 3DS:230k, PS3:212k, Wii:91k, DS:86k, WiiU:67k, PSV: 33k

pezus said:
At least Luigi numbers debunk the God of War number here:

"According to an investor note from Cowen & Company (courtesy of Games Industry), Gears of War: Judgment sold a measly 425,000 units. Compare that to the 2 million copies that Gears of War 3 sold in its first month, and Judgment's performance appears all the more pathetic.

The same goes for God of War: Ascension, which only sold 360,000 units during March."

trust me when i say this. but GoW's are undertracked. tomb raider turned out to be majorely undertracked as well

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

stop fucking confusing me with your new avatars!! 

Un-Lucky.

(If that makes sense to you on multiple levels, you win one internets)

Are you saying LUIGI'S MANSION outsold GoW?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Kresnik said:
bananaking21 said:

stop fucking confusing me with your new avatars!! 

Un-Lucky.

(If that makes sense to you on multiple levels, you win one internets)

i wouldnt make sense from my own name if you posted it. its way to late here and im so tired

Cream and sugar!!!

Around the Network

creamsugar is cryptic as hell this month

Ps3 near 360's numbers

Fk. Those are some terrible ass numbers.

Nintendo should kill the Wii right after E3. (Like KILL kill.)
It needs to be done.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

BenVTrigger said:
No Playstation PR yet?

And Im guessing CreamSugar still hasnt arrived.

NintendoPie said:
Soleron said:
Am I meant to recognise that guy or are we taking random neogaf posts as truth now?

Any Gaf post is directly sent from god himself. So, trust them.

All numbers are "readable" on neogaf now...