By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i might get an ipad4

All i use the tablet for is email and surfing the web.i have only downloaded 2 apps so
All this talk about android open who cares i want a stable os an apple has more and better apps.since i updated to jellybean 4.2 its been a nightmare even with a factory reset battery life is gone sometimes i have to restart just to type jellybean 4.2 suxs.
APPLE HERE I COME

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

I bought a Surface when they came out. Returned it 2 weeks later and got an iPad 4. I love it. I had the Galaxy SII and it crapped out on me after 13 months. I bought an iPhone 5 in October and I love it. When people say iOS is limited. What they really mean is iOS devices are different and they really haven't learned how to use one yet. Or they say it's limited because you can't customize it a certain way, which just shows how much they enjoy using their Apps if they spend all their time arranging and customizing instead of using. I spend 99.9% of my time using my Apps and 00.1% of the time arranging them. Don't you think it would be more important What Apps you have and what you can do with them instead of how you can customize them? BTW I'm typing this up on my iPad. Using the Apple wireless keyboard that connects to it. My Laptop is sitting right next to me but I just enjoy using my iPad instead.