By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Injustice Wii U, Low Shipments?

i think retailers are not buying enough copies of the games.

Around the Network

From the demo i played, the game has good presentation but is nowhere near the level of gameplay and responsinveness found on mortal kombat. I believe the game will flop.

LiquorandGunFun said:
i didnt realize it was so hard to call around first. its what i would do so i would not have to go to 4 stores to begin with. just a thought, i had to do that with metal gear hd collection for the vita, i had to drive a bit to get to a gamestop with the game available.

I have never had a problem with finding a game. I usually just drive to target. Every once in a while they wont carry a game so I will make a very short trip to gamestop. However, if they are out of it (only happened once) I will ask them to call one or two stores before driving anymore and all the stores are on the same block. Target is across the street from the mall that has the gamestop and the second gamestop is in a strip mall in the malls parking lot

Mr Khan said:
dahuman said:
Darc Requiem said:

I had to go to three Gamestop's to snag a copy The three Charlotte, NC area stores I visited only got 4 copies. Two of the stores didn't have enough to fill their reserves. It's only anecdotal, but this doesn't seem to bode well for initial shipments?

You have the idiot analysts to thank on that one.

Aye. Could very well be another game a third party wishes they could bail out of, though at the same time Warner Bros is being a little better about Wii U support than most.

I wouldn't blame the publishers for problems like this, actually. It's more likely low orders from retailers are the culprit.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Max King of the Wild said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
i didnt realize it was so hard to call around first. its what i would do so i would not have to go to 4 stores to begin with. just a thought, i had to do that with metal gear hd collection for the vita, i had to drive a bit to get to a gamestop with the game available.

I have never had a problem with finding a game. I usually just drive to target. Every once in a while they wont carry a game so I will make a very short trip to gamestop. However, if they are out of it (only happened once) I will ask them to call one or two stores before driving anymore and all the stores are on the same block. Target is across the street from the mall that has the gamestop and the second gamestop is in a strip mall in the malls parking lot

Well i had credit with gamestop from some trade ins and money was short that week. but i agree i can go up to best buy up the road and get it and would have otherwise. Plus thanks to the internet most of the time you can check the webpage and see if its in store or not too.

Around the Network

The lack of special editions for the Wii U version are the publishers fault.