By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Nintendo Direct! Yoshi's Island/Earthbound//Link to the Past II... and More!

Are you excited?

Can't wait! 118 45.04%

We'll see.... 35 13.36%

Not getting my hopes up! 26 9.92%

unexpected... 9 3.44%

R.I.P Wii U 55 20.99%

see results 18 6.87%

Total:261
Joaco <3 N64 said:
There has to be a ND focused on Wii U soon, they need to give us the release dates for games scheduled for Q2, more info on VC and the April update.

Who said that there are games coming in Q2 tho? People just seems to assume that Nintendo will release *something* in Apr/May ... at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they don't release anything at all until fall/winter.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network
carlos710 said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:
There has to be a ND focused on Wii U soon, they need to give us the release dates for games scheduled for Q2, more info on VC and the April update.

Who said that there are games coming in Q2 tho? People just seems to assume that Nintendo will release *something* in Apr/May ... at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they don't release anything at all until fall/winter.

Well Iwata said they had nothing for January & February but from March onwards they would have a steady flow of games.

But with Nintendo you never know, Pikmin 3 is no longer Q2 on their website, is TBD, so you may be right.

We need info of the VC and april update still though.

animal crossing....pokemon

possible monster hunter 4..

now give us some love for wii u :O

i hope e3 is focused on wii u like last year.... because i dont see any content

Zelhawks37 said:
Wii U better have the best E3 ever.

Also, no japanese direct? Hm, must be Miiverse/maybe western game? Im hoping for Zelda.

i hope so...

and im very positive... since everything seems to be so secretive...

either an E3gasm or just emptiness

Good, but better they show something about Pokemon (likely won't happen but I still have hopes)

And I want to see another WiiU direct because Pikmin needs a release date, I can't believe it doesn't have one. And Wonderful 101 needs one, too

Around the Network

Couple of eShop games, Donkey Kong Country, Animal Crossing.

Don't get your hopes up for more than that. It's way too close to E3. Any more reveals or info on summer/fall releases, they're most likely saving for E3, unless there's some game they still haven't announced yet coming out within the next two months. They may show a couple of third-party games like Project X Zone.

The 3ds is fine, they really need to have a Wii U showcase. Maybe confirm some release dates, show us some gameplay of Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart U and others we possibly don't know about yet.

It is time for another direct

but it will kind of suck if there's no Wii U stuff

KingKazuma34 said:
The 3ds is fine, they really need to have a Wii U showcase. Maybe confirm some release dates, show us some gameplay of Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart U and others we possibly don't know about yet.

i really think they are all saving it for E3

Im starting to wonder about Nintendo. They need to focus on the WII U!! They just released their console and they are letting it die!! Stupidest thing ever imo