By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire First Trailer! A New King Has Come!

Looks great!

Spoilers ahead!

But am I the only one who feels like they should promote the All-star edition of The Hunger Games more than the uprising from Catching Fire?

I mean the uprising is pretty much the only aspect of Mockingjay so they should keep it for that movie.

Around the Network

I can't wait. This was my favorite of the books and J-Law is looking just as fine as ever!

Boutros said:

Looks great!

Spoilers ahead!

But am I the only one who feels like they should promote the All-star edition of The Hunger Games more than the uprising from Catching Fire?

I mean the uprising is pretty much the only aspect of Mockingjay so they should keep it for that movie.

Only those of us who read the books know who the other winners are. Trailers are for movie goes not book fans. We will get another trailer later with our favorite characters.

ain't gonna lie..I was rather disappointed with the first movie. Don't have high hopes for this one either

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
so no more hunger gmes ? no more kids fighting? this looks kinda boring...

While spoiling as little as possible... that is incorrect ;)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
I can't wait. This was my favorite of the books and J-Law is looking just as fine as ever!

Agreed. Much better than the other 2 books.......... Especially the ending.

Trunkin said:

Looks good. I have been told that the second book was meh, and the third was garbage..

I'll still be watching the films, though.

IMHO the second book is acceptable, if you liked the first one it keeps the same level, more or less. The third one is rather bad. Do you know which one they divide in two movies? Yup, the last one.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
so no more hunger gmes ? no more kids fighting? this looks kinda boring...

Pay closer attention in that trailer to what the president is saying...

I loved the books and only wish they made the first movie longer so they could include a lot of missing story and emotion.

Hopefully the 2nd movie learns that they have the room to use more budget, increase the length and go more in detail. Especially in the area of the building rebellion and in the... um... other big conflict that is not directly mentioned in this trailer.

Trunkin said:

Looks good. I have been told that the second book was meh, and the third was garbage..

I'll still be watching the films, though.

i actually like the 2nd book the most....

the trilogy is an ok book, but the third one is just mehhhhhh...... it is like reading those 99 cents book, but i think it would turn out to be a good movie because of the effects they might put.